Chapter 18

Teacher Qi and Zhang finished talking and suddenly realized that there are supposed to be two little students standing behind them but the moment they realized that , the two students were already missing. 

Qi Ru immediately slapped his forehead and massaged his temple in a stressful manner.  " Oh i forgot to introduce you my two top rankers .I was so engrossed and excited meeting each other again that i forgot the existences of those two . "

Zhang Churan widened her eyes in shock and immediately bowed in apology.  " I'm so sorry Teacher Qi , i made you forget the two participants . "

Qi Ru immediately waved his hands and chuckled.  " Don't worry , I'm sure we could easily find those two cute boys . "

Qi Ru does not worry much , especially whenever he thought about that poker faced Shao Boya.  The only boy he's worried about is that drawing addict Lin GenXin , that little boy would always search for beautiful places to sketch on . Whenever he saw beautiful places , he would always stop by to start sketching and painting .

Hearing his words , only then did Zhang Churan sighed in relief . The two then hurriedly roamed around to search for the two students . While the two teachers searched for them , the said little boys are now currently roaming around the campus trying to explore the school thinking that their teacher was still busy talking with Teacher Zhang .

Lin GenXin's eyes are now sparkling with admiration whenever they passed by three floored buildings . In their school , there are no storeyed buildings because of the safety of children . Children same as their age were usually active and naughty and accidents often happened . If Shao Boya and Lin GenXin weren't smart they would have long been tricked to be kidnapped . During the time they were  exploring the school they have always been stopped by some sister-brother hearted students and always talked to them in a manner that they were two naive little children who only look cute .

Lin GenXin has the mood to interact with them but Shao Boya does not, so he just remained silent the whole time as they talked while he elementary students led them around the campus . Honestly , he's also inwardly amazed since he never have entered a building before ( except the mall ) . It's pretty interesting to see the students looking down on the ground floor from the second floor .

'  the room up there must be full of cool breeze . ' Shao Boya thought as he and Lin GenXin climb upstairs to visit the classrooms of the elementary students .

Cui Manyan led them into his classroom and introduced the two little kindergarten students to his classmates .

" Hey! i brought you guys my two little brothers! " said Cui Manyan as he smiled  handsomely and pushed the two little boys in front of the crowd of students .

Lin GenXin and Shao Boya faced tens of pairs of eyes that landed on them as if they were two exotic pandas in a zoo . Lin Genxin blushed in shyness while Shao Boya's face only darkened recieving their unnecessary attention .

" Oh my!!! Cui Manyan , these two little boys look so adorable , can i pinch their cheeks? " asked a certain young teenager wearing an expression full of sisterly love .

" How can these two angel like beings exist? i feel like these two are real angels that descended from the heavens to bless our eyes . "one taller girl rubbed  her eyes with a dazed expression .

" They don't seem to come from CBPS base from their uniform . "

Cui Manyan smiled then responded ." They are my younger brother's classmate from Yángguāng Province . "

[ Yángguāng - Sunshine ]

" Oh , i heard from my father that Xiao'tengfei was sent to your ancestral home to be disciplined? "