Chapter 27

Lu Meifeng immediately pulled her hands out of Yi Meilin's hands and scratched the back of her right hand in awkwardness. Her feelings towards Yi Meilin are complicated, and she couldn't find herself to forgive Yi Meilin this time.

Five years had already passed and Lu Meifeng's emotional injuries had already healed. Nevertheless, they left a scar on her heart and she couldn't forget those memories so easily.

She knew that Yi Meilin isn't a perfect man. He has his own doubts too, but it was just too painful for her that when she was in pain and in depression, Yi Meilin doubted her and even added another layer of weight on her heart.

He didn't choose to believe in her but instead doubted her.

Their relationship have lasted for a long time, but she could still remember how insecure and jealous this guy was.

He was immature, insecure and full of inferiority complex.

Yi Meilin was never the perfect man that every women in their school thought he was.

He was handsome, smart and wealthy, he looks perfect on the surface, but in fact... He was not.

When Lu Meifeng and Yi Meilin got together in highschool. Lu Meifeng was always attacked by the scornful remarks of Yi Meilin's die hard fans.

Envy, scorn, hatred, criticism. She had recieved a lot of them in the past. Yi Meilin protected her from them but their words would still reach her ears.

Both of them are full of insecurities.

Some people thought that she was really lucky to get a guy like Yi Meilin as her boyfriend and some people also thought they were a perfect couple. When in fact, they were not.

Sheng Yunfei, she was the one who was arranged by Old Yi to be engaged with Yi Meilin.

Yi Meilin and her, however at that time already had Shao(Yi) Boya and Shao Yu in her stomach.

When Sheng Yunfei found her with her slightly round stomach. Sheng Yunfei was full of jealousy and hatred. 

She immediately denounced her children as something that were not Yi Meilin's seeds, especially her baby Yi(Shao) Yu.

Sheng Yunfei also said to the whole school that Lu Meifeng had been secretly cheating on Yi Meilin with Yi Meilin's best friend, who has a foreigner blood.

That kind of rumor rippled the lake on Yi Meilin's heart,  which had just calmed down

Lu Meifeng and Yi Meilin's relationship cracked and Yi Meilin's mind had started to be poisoned because of the rumors and false accusations.

She was one of Yi Meilin's die hard fans before and she had always pestered Yi Meilin despite him being with her(LMF) already. It caused a rumor to spread when someone saw Yi Meilin having another woman following after him, calling him out with an affectionate voice.

Lu Meifeng was still young... And she had Shao(Yi) Boya at the age of 17.

When she had Shao Boya, Lu Family immediately wanted her to abort, but she refused and reassured them that Yi Meilin will take responsibility.

They had also decided to marry, they were just too young, once they reached pass 18, they will marry.

At the age of 19, Lu Meifeng and Yi Meilin were ready to be engaged and marry right after, but that was the start of Sheng Yunfei's crazy attacks.

Sheng Yunfei severely criticized Lu Meifeng how b*tchy and sl*tty she was for having two babies at a very young age. Sheng Yunfei falsely accused that Lu Meifeng was desperate for money and wanted Lu Family's status to rise higher with Yi Family's status and reputation.