Chapter 23

Shao Boya immediately folded the money and took out his cheap wallet and kept the money. He planned on dropping them in his piggy bank once he returns home.

Turning to look at Yao Chao with interest in his eyes, he spoke. " Does my picture really worth 12 Dollars? "

Yao Chao turned his phone off and nodded. " Well, giving 12 Dollars to you is not a big deal for me. "

Shao Boya rolled his eyes and grumbled.

Not a big deal?

NOT A BIG DEAL?!!!!!!!!

Is this little guy mocking him for being poor?!!!

Shao Boya felt insulted but he had just received money from him so he no longer concerned himself with his cheap pride.

The competition proceeded without any hassle but when a certain question was asked out loud.

Shao Boya's opponents froze and had a hard time to comprehend when the answer was showed.

" What? How can it be three? " Jiang Shirong widened his eyes in surprise.

The last question was this. : A grandfather, two fathers and two sons drove to park together. Each of them bought one entry ticket each. How many tickets have they bought in total?

Fan Qin, Jiang Shirong, Wan Ling, Song Jingjing, and Yao Chao confidently answered 5.

But then, all of them got it wrong. There were only 3 people as the father is also a son and grandfather is also a father.

And only Shao Boya got it right.

In the middle of the competition, several staffs appeared and layed sandwiches and drinks on top of the candidates' table.

Teacher Qi Ru , watching at the sidelines covered his mouth in emotional and hugged his fellow teacher at the side. " That curly haired, cute boy over there is my student. I'm so proud of him. " Qi Ru dramatically boasts and acted as if he was Shao Boya's mother.

Qi Ru's fellow teacher expressed their envy by saying they were jealous, and they wished to also have such a promising student in their class.

At the end of the competition, the mc initiated to total all the tallies and decide the winner on the spot.

However, everyone could see already that Shao Boya, who doesn't have any single mistake was the final champion.

" Ok, I am sad to say this but the event will be ending soon.. I am so proud to witness these promising students, competing with each other. We have witnessed it all am I right? They are really smart and promising. I hope, that all of you will continue to work hard until you finished studying. "

" May we call the champion out to recieve the medal and certificate from our sponsor? Mr. Yi? President Yi? "

Old Yi and Yi Meilin stood up as everyone in the Hall clapped with bright smiles. Although students of the Cherry Blossom Primary School were disappointed. They can't deny that their candidate can't defeat a true genius.

Shao Boya pocketed the marker and held his whiteboard as he took a step forward beside the mc.

The mc smiled and gently patted the little boy's head while waiting for the sponsors to come up.

" Oh!! I nearly forgot!!! Teacher Qi Ru!! Hahaha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Come here please . " The mc light heartedly invited the champion's mentor.

Qi Ru burst out of laughter and run forward to hug the unenthusiastic boy.

" I'm so proud of you boy. "

Qi Ru felt his suspended thrilled emotion, he wanted to rub Shao Boya's head so hard he couldn't be anymore satisfied with Shao Boya. ( In Tagalog, this would mean that Qi Ru is Nanggigigil. )