Chapter 30

Shao Boya turned his eyes to Sheng Yunfei and stared at her coldly before snorting in contempt. The little boy's reaction was captured by Sheng Yunfei's eyes , causing her to shake in anger. Yi Meilin was facing his back to Sheng Yunfei and also didn't catch Shao Boya and Shao Yu, bullying Sheng Yunfei behind his back.

Shao Yu always called out Dad to Yu Meilin, pissing off Sheng Yunfei who finally realized her resemblance to Yi Meilin.

Sheng Yunfei ran away with a heavy heart, and Shao Boya was the only one who noticed her pale lips, clearly in disbelief of Shao Yu's existence.

While Shao Yu and Shao Boya joined forces to piss off Sheng Yunfei. Lu Meifeng watching them from the sidelines felt uncomfortable.

Yi Meilin and Lu Meifeng noticed the absence of Sheng Yunfei's presence and immediately forgot about her. Yi Meilin suggested they go to the amusement park.

Hearing him, Shao Yu immediately screamed in delight and started cheering as they drove to the amusement park.

---

" Done! Good job little guy. " The photographer showed Cui Manyan a like and excitedly went to the desktop to check out the photos he got. 

Cui Manyan standing in front of the white wall finally stopped posing and sighed in relief. He sat down on the leather sofa behind him and recieved a bottle of water from the staff.

" Thank you " he wryly said and uncapped the lid on the bottle.

He had just finished shooting for a magazine. He was in the middle of rehearsing his performance for tomorrow Sunday, when his manager suddenly called him out that he must not forget his schedule for magazine shooting. When he heard his manager speaking about this, only then did he remember that he still has work to do in Saturday, which is unfortunately today.

Dark circles surrounded his eyes and he felt so exhausted he wanted to lie down on his comfy bed right here and now.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Cui Manyan tiredly moved his eyes on the coffee table and lazily reached out to answer the call.

" Yeah? Cui Manyan speaking. "

Cui Tengfei's voice answered. His voice held a tone of helplessness and panick. " Brother, did you forget something important today?! "

" Important? No, I don't. "

Cui Tengfei in Yángguāng Province immediately burst out in anger and shouted. " It's grandfather Cui's birthday today!! Where are you?!! "

Hearing Cui Tengfei's words, Cui Manyan's lazy and groggy eyes immediate widened in shock and realization. He immediately stood up and run out of the studio while waving his hands to the crew.

His manager followed after him and drove out of the city towards Greenleaf village.

It took him more than an hour to arrive and by the time he arrived, her mother was already waiting in front of the main house's gate with an unpleasant expression.

Cui Manyan didn't get to remove his make up and clothes, and Mother Cui immediately knew that Cui Manyan didn't took a rest today.

Ye Zhenzhen huffed in anger and immediately twisted Cui Manyan's ear and started shooting out a quick and cool rap.

" Who told you to work during weekends? Do you think we're poor and we cannot feed you properly? Huh? Who told you to work? Where's your manager? Why didn't he cancel your schedule today? Didn't he know that today's your grandpa's birthday? "

" My big son, you're already big and you already forgot how to be sensible and filial to your parents? "

Cao Ren suddenly arrived. Seeing his wife huffing in anger and twisting his second son's ears. Cui Manyan constantly spewed apologies but Ye Zhenzhen is still burning with anger. Cao Ren hurriedly came over and coaxed his wife to calm down.