Chapter 39

Shao Boya kissed his mother's cheeks and again and stuck out his tongue at Shao Yu.

Shao Yu has a very sensitive heart and the corners of her mouth immediately bent down with eyes spilling drops of crystal tears, aggrieved at her mom who is now exclusive to her big brother.

" Mommy oh!! Brother is bullying me again!!! Uwaaaaah!!!! "

The corner of Lin GenXin's lips twitched witnessing this scenarios and sighed in helplessness as he massaged his temples.

However, seeing Shao Boya's behavior today. Lin GenXin subconsciously smiled and stared at the trio with a pair of gentle eyes. Their daily interactions always bring a smile to his face everyday.

Lu Meifeng couldn't stop her smile and beckoned to Lin GenXin to join their cuddle time. Lin GenXin didn't reject her invitation and immediately pounced forward to put his weight over Shao Boya's back.

The little boy beneath groaned in pain and immediately shouted at Lin GenXin. " GenXin!!! Remove yourself over me!! You're so heavy!!"

" No!!! Brother Xin , stay still!!! " Shao Yu stopped Lin GenXin from getting off and immediately jumped over Lin GenXin to put more weight.

" GAAAAAH!!!! Shao!! YU!!! ER!!!!! "

Shao Boya's face turned red and shouted in anger on top of his lungs.

While the little boy is brimming in anger, the little devil ( Shao Yu ) chuckled for her brother's misfortunate.

What happened to the little girl's ' MY BROTHER IS THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD'?

---

The next day, after sending Shao Yu a death glare, Shao Boya bid goodbye to them and said he'll go back to his odd job of picking garbage.

Lu Meifeng tried to stop him and told him and he doesn't need to earn money for the family anymore, and the money she earns for selling food on her food stall is enough to raise them three.

Shao Boya however is very stubborn and still went out to find a job as a child.

Lu Meifeng watched her stubborn son's back as he obsessively search for money.

Lin GenXin patted Lu Meifeng's back and sighed along with her. " Sometimes, I can actually understand why he is so obsessed with money. Aunt Lu. "

Lu Meifeng pursed her lips in distress and ruffled Lin GenXin's hair. " That's what makes him pitiful in my eyes. "

Lin GenXin shook his head. " I don't pity him. "

" Instead , I admire him for having such strong determination and mental fortitude. "

----

Shao Boya wandered around the village and looked at the busy figures of the villagers.

Greenleaf village is too remote. There are hardly any chance for him, a poor man to find a high paying job.

Moreover, his current age is not even suitable for work. That's what makes him more frustrated whenever he thinks of his incapable body.

Why can't he grow fast?

He wants to grow fast so he could earn money and send her sister to a better school and let her mom live a comfortable life that she deserves, completely free of any worries regarding finance.

Shao Boya looked down and stared at his own little rough hands, then he looked up to sky and suddenly realized, that his dreams seem to be so unreachable for a small child like him.