Chapter 12

The boy holding a stack of books stared back at the tall , handsome man with confusion. Thinking how bold the man was for acting familiar with him when he didn't even know him .

Shao Boya then swept his eyes over the man's body then slowly spoke. " Do i know you sir? "

Yi Meilin's face froze up when he heard the boy's words . Then he suddenly chuckled and stared at the boy with complicated gaze. " You can't remember me because we met when you were still a year old baby . It is only natural that you don't know me . "

" I am Yi Meilin ... Your mother's ex boyfriend. "

Lin GenXin's eyes widened in shock when he heard the man's words . Even Cui Tengfei listening behind Shao Boya couldn't help feeling surprised by the revelation . This second young master is unexpectedly the top student's mother's ex boyfriend . That's unbelievable , if that's the case . How the heck did Auntie managed to meet this big shot? Cui Tengfei's eyes turned suspicious and gazed at the back of the boy .

Yi Meilin ... This is the name his mom would always mention whenever she's hiding in the bathroom.

Shao Boya's face became complicated and gazed at the handsome man . " What are your purpose of visiting us in here , Uncle Yi . "

Yi Meilin wryly smiled and softly scratched his cheeks , he slowly crouched down and said . " Your mom had been missing for 5 years already . Your maternal family had been searching for you guys ever since but they can't just seem to find you . I just happened to see Lu Meifeng's face when the news about the incident in your Greenleaf Village appeared on T.V . So i immediately took the liberty to check it out . "

Shao Boya clutched his books and gritted his teeth with a complicated expression. " Mom surely doesn't want to meet you guys . Please leave us alone , we're already living comfortably right now . "

Lin GenXin and Cui Tengfei considerately moved away letting them talk with privacy .

Cui Tengfei looked back but then reluctantly followed Lin GenXin . " We'll just visit Shao Boya tomorrow . "

Lin GenXin nodded and walked back to the village together with Cui Tengfei who happened to live in a mansion on the village .

Cui Manyan watching from the sidelines also ordered the driver to drive back to the school .

Yi Meilin stood up and beckoned to the boy to enter the car . Shao Boya shook his head in refusal. Yi Meilin then convinced the child that they would only talk together inside and would let him go out after it .

" We really don't have anything to talk about , Uncle Yi . " After sitting in the car . Shao Boya put the stack of books beside him and looked at Yi Meilin sitting on the left .

Yi Meilin closed the door and took a big sigh . " I know that your mom has a lot of hidden anger and grievances against me and her family , but i always wanted to find a chance to apologize to her personally . "

" Bo'er , can you help me with this? "

Shao Boya also sighed showcasing how matured his behaviour is . " I'm sorry , Uncle Yi , but it is best if you stopped bothering mother . We have recently escaped the horror of Shao Xiaolin not long ago . Mother is still traumatized by that incident . Please don't add another burden for her to think about . "

Yi Meilin turned silent and leaned at the backrest before massaging his temple . " You don't know how much i miss your mother , Bo' er . "

" We've been together since we're high school students . Everyone envied me for having a relationship that almost lasted a lifetime . Half of my life , I am still in love with your mother. "