Chapter 5

The sunlight passed through the gaps of the room's window and hit the face of a certain child who is currently rolling his pencil through his finger . The whole room was noisy as the kids read out loud as the teacher points out a certain word. 

Shao Boya opened his mouth and just lip sync while reciting poems and quotes within his mind . One couldn't believe a human could simultaneously do that , lip syncing , pencil spinning , recalling poems and etc.

Such inhumane skills ... Shao Boya didn't even notice how amazing he was .

A loud sound suddenly resonated.  Shao Boya calmly moved his irises over at the front . Teacher Qi was staring back at him with stern eyes , it seemed that Teacher Qi got annoyed by Shao Boya's nonchalant attention to the class .

Shao Boya slowly blink then slowly put down the broken pencil .

Qi Ru lightly hit the stick on the surface of the table and slowly said . " Spell out ' mischevious ' "

Shao Boya slowly stand up then said calmly . " Teacher , you're wrong . It's Mischievous , not Mischevious . There's no I after the letter V . "

" ...??!!!???!!!" Qi Ru paused then slowly picked up his phone and searched in the dictionary. 

While scrolling on the phone . Shao Boya's voice rang out throughout the whole class . " M I S C H I E V O U S . Mischievous . "

One Shao Boya spoke it in english , the whole class turned silent .

Qi Ru watched as Shao Boya remained standing while waiting for his decision .

" ... " Qi Ru

" You're correct ... Give your fellow classmate a big round of applause . "

The whole class started thumping their feet and clapped their hands while cheering . " One feet to the ground and make a thump!!! One clap! Clap clap! Shao Boya is amazing! Clap clap clap! Horray !!! "

" Hep hep, hep hep!!! . Hep hep HORRAY!!! "

Shao Boya clicked his tongue .

- childish .-

Shao Boya sat back silently and didn't even smile from their praise . Even if they cheered at Shao Boya , he thinks that he will eventually meet another genius once he enters elementary . He might be proud of his small achievements right now but there are kids out in the world with more high intelligence than him . 

Qi Ru watched the unenthusiastic reaction of the child and felt worried . This isn't how children usually reacts when they get praised . He didn't really expect that child to spell the english word since these children focuse on learning how to write first than spelling .

Qi Ru have long since noticed how unsociable Shao Boya was , he was always silent and perfunctory . Whenever Qi Ru assigned him in a group , Shao Boya would just do his role as the leader but wouldn't actually speak with his fellow classmates about leisure things , he's always serious and whenever his group mates got distracted he always made them listen to him back and didn't even give them anytime to relax .

The good thing is , some students now respect him for that but they at the same time feared him . He is always stern and silent , and any normal kids don't like silence , they always want to be cheerful .

While the teacher was worrying for Shao Boya . A certain kid quietly stared at the nonchalant expression on Shao Boya .

The kid clenched his fist in determination and thought inwardly . ' I'll surpass him . '

A boy suddenly tugged at him . " What's wrong with You Lin GenXin?

Lin GenXin loosened his fist and shook his head . " Nothing " he looked at Shao Boya one last time before lifting up his pencil and started writing characters .

When the class ended , Shao Boya immediately exited and saw his mom on the side street selling foods to the exiting students . There are also several kids watching her as she cooks .

The school was lively with a light cheerful atmosphere . Shao Boya watched Lu Meifeng's relaxed face and felt that he no longer regretted killing those two assholes who made their life miserable .

If killing can make his mom happy and feel at ease . He would take the risk to remove any other obstacles blocking their path .

But that incident made him realize something ... And that is he's no longer an innocent kid as we has . He knows something more than his peers and experienced horrible experiences than other pampered kids . He works to earn , while other recieve allowances . He gave his hard earned money to his mother while the other recieved instead of giving .

He's different to the lively kids in the school . They are carefree and don't need to worry about their allowances and food , because their family can afford it .

The smiling gentle woman noticed a certain child silently watching her work . Lu Meifeng looked at his son across the crowd and smiled .

" Son! " She mouthed and waved her hands .

Shao Boya nodded and slowly waved his hands . He walked forward and saw Shao Yu eating leisurely at the side . She's holding a small carton of milk while sipping on the straw .

" Brother!! " Shao Yu's cute milky voice resonated throughout the whole place .

Shao Boya nodded to Shao Yu and patted her head . " You're no longer feeling hungry? " He gently asked .

" En! Honestly , I'm already full . " Shao Yu cutely nodded her head while gazing her round mono lided eyes to him .

Shao Boya calmly nodded . " That's good then . "

Lu Meifeng busying in the school then said to Shao Boya . " You should bring Shao Yu back home , I'll get back at 5 pm . "

Shao Yu dressed in a new yellow dress with a two ponytails hairstyle immediately climb down from the seat and hold unto her brother's hand before waving a goodbye to Lu Meifeng .

Shao Yu is a very cute little girl , and she looked just like Lu Meifeng who has a very good looking face . Shao Boya on the other hand also resembled Lu Meifeng but some features didn't match with Lu Meifeng nor Shao Xiaolin , it is obvious that his father wasn't Shao Xiaolin .

Shao Boya then slowly walked back to their village hand in hand with his little sister . Shao Yu already reached Shao Boya's shoulder , and they only have 1year and 6 months gap .

Shao Yu then stared at her brother . Shao Yu knows that they only have a small year/month gap but she still admires her brother for his matured mind and sense of responsibility.

Her brother is a smart brother and Shao Yu knows of it , that's why she regarded her brother as the best man in the whole world .

" What are you staring at my face? " Asked Shao Boya and arc up one of his brows .

Shao Yu then let go of carton milk's straw then blurted out her thoughts . " It's been a long time since i have last saw you smiling brother . "

The stoic expression on the young boy's face suddenly froze .

" You're always stoic brother , and Shao Yu badly wants to see you smile again.  "

Shao Boya paused his steps and looked at the little girl . Then ... He slowly lifted up the corners of his lips . " But i feel more handsome with a stoic expression . "

Shao Yu made an unbelieving face . " I don't believe you brother , you're unapproachable with that kind of face . I rather see you with a charming smile painted upon your lips ."

Shao Boya chuckled faintly but he cannot answer Shao Yu regarding on that topic .

When the two finally arrived at their humble house . The little girl immediately slump himself to the wooden sofa and and stared at the ceiling . Shao Boya on the other hand removed his shoes and arranged it at the shoe rack at the side. 

Shao Yu also flinched when her brother's strict eyes landed upon her little feet . Shao Yu pouted then put down her legs to start removing her small cheap shoes . Only after it was removed then Shao Boya's stern expression soften. 

Brother is so scary ... Can't afford to provoke .