Chapter 28

Unedited - beware of typos

Yi Meilin quickly called his steward at home and had all the books in his nephew's study to be sent to Lu Meifeng's house. His nephew doesn't need those books anymore as he was already a college student. The books in his nephew's study contained curriculum materials in elementary school and junior highschool.

Yi Meilin thought of Shao Boya's age and remembered that at the end of the school year, he will be graduating from kindergarten and will soon become an elementary student next opening. Those books might be of help someday.

As Yi Meilin spoke with his steward. Yi Meilin glanced at the cold faced young boy at the side and thought to himself.

If this guy only have proper and sufficient learning material and good environment, he would have long since skipped grade just like how his nephew did.

Shao Boya isn't the only boy that is smart and talented in the world, but compared to them, Shao Boya is still lacking, nevertheless, he's already amazing enough to have surpassed his peers.

If only he was not raised in poverty. He would long since shined through and became a star, admired by anyone because of his abilities.

After Yi Meilin paid for the things Shao Yu put in the cart. The semi official family went to the arcade.

There is a strange inharmony among them, but it never stopped Shao Yu from enjoying her childhood. Shao Yu happily jumped into a machine cow and traveled throughout the mall while constantly dropping coins in order to run it.

While Shao Yu drove her cow, a small train suddenly passed by and circled around the piano displayed at the center near the escalator.

Someone then suddenly shouted. " Shao Boya!!!!! "

Shao Boya, riding a horse, following after the cow girl, as if knight guarding a princess, immediately turned his head to the passing train and saw a familiar face.

It was actually the little classmate that gave him a barbie doll before, Wan Suchun.

The little girl, wearing a bright and innocent smile immediately waved her hand while holding onto a stuffed toy.

Unexpectedly, another voice came out. " Waaaah!!! Shao Boya!! "

Another girl stood up, she was standing beside the captain of the train.

Shao Boya's face turned dark as he immediately ignored them and followed after his sister who has now gone near the section full of advanced gadgets.

" Waaah!! Wait for me! It's me, it's me!!! Song Jingjing!! "

The little train goes Chu Chu and it gradually stopped. The two little girls immediately stepped down from their seats and run towards the knight in shining armor.

The knight immediately dropped dozens of coins and urged his little horse to giddy up.

" Wait!!! " The two cute little girls shouted and chased after him.

Shao Boya turned his head in their direction. " Don't follow!! "

Song Jingjing blinked her eyes. " Then don't run!! "

Shao Boya's expression turned ugly. " I'm not running! "

Wan Suchun then spoke with ragged breathing. " Then stop your horse from running. "

Shao Boya stepped on the break and gave the two little girls an ugly look. " What is it? "

Wan Suchun and Song Jingjing's face immediately brightened as they walked to the side of Shao Boya.