Chapter 11

Lin GenXin opened his eyes and faintly smiled when he remembered his time last night with his idol . He could still feel the warmth he felt when Shao Boya enveloped his hands around his. He felt so flattered and overwhelmed when his idol did that .

The little boy was still smiling when the harsh voice of his stepmother resonated throughout the whole house again causing him to wake up from his daydream .

What a mucked up life.

When he entered the room , he saw Shao Boya along the way . However ...

What happened to him?!!

Shao Boya paused and stared back at Lin GenXin . " Yow "

" Y-yow " Lin GenXin awkwardly immitated him and watched as Shao Boya entered the room with bruised lips and messy hair. 

Lin GenXin stared worriedly at the boy but looking at his calm and unperturbed expression . Lin GenXin suddenly felt that despite his messy appearance , he still appeared strong .

Cui Tengfei noticed the bruised appearance of Shao Boya as his mouth gaped open . Lin GenXin arrived and waved at Cui Tengfei as he sat down on his chair . Cui Tengfei immediately turned to his direction and whispered . " What happened to the top student? "

" I also don't have any idea . " Lin GenXin answered as he lifted both of his shoulders .

Cui Tengfei peeked secretly at Shao Boya and a hint of concern flashed upon his eyes . " The bruise looked painful to the eyes . "

Lin GenXin nodded .

Shao Boya on the other hand slowly picked up Lin GenXin's handkerchief from his pocket and said to Lin GenXin . " It seems that i have to use your handkerchief this time again . "

Lim GenXin hurriedly waved his arms.  " No no , it's fine . "

Shao Boya flashed a handsome smile despite having bruised lips but for Lin GenXin , it only maximized his boyish charms .

- oh idol!! So cool! -

Cui Tengfei gaped his mouth open as he watched Lin GenXin looking at Shao Boya with blatant admiration .

The little boy then dramatically put his fingers on his temple and lamented . The world of kids , those inferior must follow the superior , it would probably not long before i entered the camp of the worshiper .

Someone suddenly poked behind his back . Cui Tengfei curiously looked behind him and saw a very cute girl holding a barbie doll .

" What? "

The kid smiled cutely and spoke with a milky voice . " Brother , do you want to play with us? "

Hearing such milky voice , Shao Boya's iris moved and landed on the girl's body . He suddenly remembered that he has yet to present the barbie doll to Shao Yu . That girl was also the one who gabe him the barbie doll , it would be a waste if he didn't gave it to Shao Yu .

Speaking of the little girl , that girl really has nice voice . Her voice sounds similar with Shao Yu's .

What's her name again?

Ah yes , Wan Suchun . Such fancy name that meant , pure beauty . She must have been loved by her parents since birth to acquire such name .

Shao Boya spun his cheap pencil again , but it suddenly flew forward . Shao Boya paused his movements , then slowly stood up to get it . The moment he picked up the pen and stood up straight , he met Teacher Qi Ru's eyes .

Oh , it seems that he has already arrived .

But the thing is , Teacher Qi Ru is staring at him with intense eyes. Shao Boya rubbed the tip of his nose before walking back to his own chair .