Chapter 19

In a large gymnasium , many students occupied a large number of seat . The whole area is loud and busy . The two little boys sitting on the left side beside the aisle looked at the crowded place . The two boys were not used to this kind of place but they didn't say anything . Sitting beside them is Cao Manyan who had just finished dressing up. 

He is wearing white shirt and black pants , with his hair slicked to the back showing his forehead.  He looked attractive and good looking with his matured style attire . His classmates were sitting behind them silently cheering for him to win the competition.

An errand man suddenly appeared walking on the aisle holding food and drinks . The man then greeted Cao Manyan and handed him the bucket of popcorns and canned sodas .

Cao Manyan shooed the man away and smiled to the two little boys.  " While I sing at the platform , cheer for me ok? "

Lin GenXin recieved the big bucket and held the can on his other hand . " Will you really sing , Brother Yan? "

Cao Manyan nodded then handed the silent Shao Boya a canned soda and rubbed his hair.  " The event is already starting and it will probably finish by around 2 pm . Just sit here , relax and chill.  If you are bored , you can just talk to my classmates here . These big sis and brothers will take good care of you.  "

Cao Manyan's classmates flashed a reassuring smile to the two of them . Lin GenXin smiled to them while Shao Boya didn't even give them a single glance and just looked silently at front . If not because of Shao Boya's good looks , those teenagers behind would have rubbed Shao Boya's head until it would get as messy as a bird nest . This guy sure has attitude , look at his cold expression , what is he? An aloof prince?

Compared to this snobber cold prince , the teenager's favored the bright and sunny like prince beside him more. Look at this amiable and polite little boy . The teenage hearts of Cao Manyan's classmates just couldn't help fluttering from the male lead's charms. 

While Lin GenXin was brought within the embrace of the teenagers . Cao Manyan sat beside Shao Boya who was left responsible for guarding the food by Lim GenXin . Shao Boya picked up a pop corn and ate , he then turned to look at the teenager beside him and frowned.  " What's the point of joining this useless competition when you couldn't even get a single penny from it . "

Cao Manyan chuckled hearing the little boy's statement . He leaned on the backrest of the plastic chair and rested his arm on the backrest behind Shao Boya as he leaned sideward .

" It's because I wanted to share my talent to the audience . I want them to hear my voice and admire me . "

Shao Boya turned to him and tilted his head . " Can you even eat their admiration? "

" ... " Cao Manyan

This villain , he sure is capable of shutting this side character's mouth .

Cao Manyan rubbed Shao Boya's head restraining his impulse to smack his soft cheeks from adoration .

" Of course I do , have you seen actors on TV? Do you know that the more famous they are , they more money they could get from it ? "

Shao Boya's brows arc up in interest hearing the word money and turned his head to his direction . " Do you get paid if you sing in front of TV? "

Cao Manyan nodded.  " Of course , not only by singing . But you can also earn money by acting in a drama . They will pay you for acting a role . "

" Really? "

" Then , can I also act in a drama? "

Cao Manyan paused and blinked.  " Why do you want money so much? You're still young though.  "