Insert Eleven

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

***Ndabezinhle's pov***

Mom : "Make it snappy ntombazana , I have to be at work in an hour!!" she shouts from the kitchen.

Me : "Im here !! I'm here !!" I shout running to the kitchen with my school shoes in my hand , also trying to fix my collar. I grab my bowl of noodles and take a few spoons fast then try straightening my blazer , my mom is looking at me shaking her head.
Mom : "Eyy! Woza la !" she snaps , she fixes me up.

I'm super late today , I only slept in the wee hours yesterday because I was busy watching movies as if I'm on holiday.

Mom : "I told you to sleep early izolo kodwa wena ngoba usile , did otherwise."

Mnqobi has been at sis'Zamo's place for the entire week , together with the toddlers , so I'm the only child here with mom since dad also left for his doctor's conference in U.S.

Mom : "Uyahlupha kodwa Ndabezinhle !! Asambe!" she's already walking out , I run after her , I don't know what , when and how I tripped but I'm now dusting myself up after falling face flat on the ground , my mom looks so defeated , well they can't blame me , I'm honestly one clumsy person and it's not even funny and they know!! My mom just drives out and leaves me standing by the garage door , I guess I'm not going to school today and I'm soooo dead !! My father will just kill me.
Argh. I head back inside the house.

I change to sweatpants and t-shirt. My phone rings , it's Brandon my friend and yes he's a boy. Brandon is just three years older than me so he's in varsity.

**************
Me : "ain't you supposed to be in class?"

Brandon : "Nope. I'm home. Why are you not in class."

Me : "I'm also home , woke up late."

Brandon : "come over then."

Me : "come fetch me."

Brandon : "Be there in two" he hangs up.

*******************
I take my phone and lock the doors , I find Brandon standing outside the gate so I walk towards him then lock the gate. We hug and walk to his house.

Me : "Is Kelly home?" Kelly is his mother.

Brandon : "yup but she was on her way out. I think she has a boyfriend." I laugh at his face.

Me : "what's wrong with that kanti?"

Brandon : "Aibo she can't be having boyfriends she's old and my mother."

Me : "Yes she's your mother but she deserves some happiness. Let her be." He huffs and leads me to the kitchen. He takes some snacks and two cans of juice and we go to his room. We chill on his bed watching movies and he lits a joint , we both smoke when we done he sprays a freshener around the room then settles next to me. I don't know what happened but we were kissing. He lays me on my back and gets between my legs while brushing my thighs. He removed my tshirt completely and started massaging my perky boobs while his groin was pressed against my nuna. I moaned and he moved his waist , dry humping me, I dug my nails on his back. He pinched and squeezed my nipple which made me moan out loud . His other hand was in between my thighs, rubbing my clit. I just pulled him to my neck , hugging him as he finger fucked me nicely. He was tapping on my clit with his thumb , massaging it in a circular way as his two fingers went in and out of me. He kissed me from my neck to my face and licked my lips as my eyes were getting watery.

Bandon : "should I stop?"

I just grab his neck as a moan escaped. His warm mouth was on my boobs , sucking on it , bite it and kiss it.

Me : "ouhhhhh"

I scream as an orgasm hit me. He positioned himself in between my legs. I gasp as I feel his groin rubbing on my entrance. He entered slowly until he was fully in , he kissed my forehead. I was scratching his back as he began moving slowly while looking into my eyes.

.................

Brandon : "any regrets?"

Me : "nope."

Brandon : "good. You're mine now."

Me : "excuse you Brandy"

Brandon : "don't call me that."

Me : "why? Angithi I'm yours then you also mine and I'll call you whatever I want."

Brandon : "how about dzadzy"

Me : [laughing] "you crazy"