Insert Twelve

[Unconfirmed Location]

Somewhere around Durban , a man was sitting , bonding with his kids and his kids pregnant mother.

Boy : "Dad. Can you please also buy me a PlayStation like my friend ,Buyani , his father bought him one."  The boy is just eleven years old.

Man : "tomorrow we will go to the mall okay?"

The boy jumps up and down happily , his father smiles at his son's excitement.

Girl 2: "Dad I also need clothes."

Man : "ntombi ntombi , you always need clothes nje wena."

Girl2 : "hawu baba."

Girl 1 : "I need a new phone."

Man : "fine. Mamabo you okay?"  He asks brushing her swollen tummy.

Woman : "yeah I'm just tired."  She sighs deeply.

Man : "I know it's not that so talk to me."

Woman : "when do you plan on being a full-time father to your kids nevermind me cause I've made peace with the fact that I'll always be your babymama. I'm too old to be playing these games with you mina Sibal'khulu. Indaba yokuthi ngikipitile ngimdala kanje isn't right."

Man : "I know. I'm sorry. Let's wait for you to give birth first then I'll take full responsibility vele you almost due."

Woman : "mxxim"  she walks off.

××TWO DAYS LATER××

Man : "Call me if something happens okay?"  The kids nods while crying.

Girl1 : "but do you really have to go dad?"

Man : "yes baby but I'll see you soon when y'all get to Joburg."

Girl2 : "so we really moving to Joburg?"

Man : "yes."

Boy : "wena baba you always leaving us while other kids live with their fathers thina siyafana like people who don't have fathers because you always away."   He sobs. Their mother is quietly watching as her kids cry for their father to not leave.

Man : "I'll see on Saturday boy okay ? And I'll take you to the Funfair"

Boy : "promise."

Man : "promise. I'll be back for you girls too okay?"

Girls : "okay daddy."  He kisses them and their mother and drive off.