Introduction of Season 2

_[Previously.......]_

Ma'Luthuli : "Come here baby."  Ndabe sits down confused. Ma'Luthuli looks at MaDLamini.

MaDlamini : *Clears throat* "uhm baby umama nobaba sebesishiyile."  Ma'Luthuli cries.

Ndabe : "mama noBaba?"

MaDlamini : "Yes baby. Your mother and father were involved in a car accident and unfortunately they both didn't make it. I'm sorry sthandwa sami."

Ndabe : "Please tell me it's a prank. P..lea...se. I still need my mother, my father.  They still have to come to Cuba and see me graduate. Noooooo. I want my mother!"  she starts screaming , crying calling out for her parents while her siblings are also crying in the other room upon hearing their sister cry so bitterly and painfully.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
[Present..]

Bab'Luthuli : "Dlamini. Where will they be buried?"

Dlamini : "Ay I think kwamagcwabo oSibal'khulu because umakoti and undodana were only divorced on paper and they never did any ceremony to consult our ancestors. Angithi phela umakoti is a very important person koDlamini ekhaya so their divorce was never approved by the ancestors."

Bab'Luthuli : "You mean to tell me that they were never divorced?"

Dlamini : "That's what Inyanga said when I had taken uMuzi for cleansing and yazi he also said something lana , he told me that uMuzi is actually clean so his sickness is punishment from the ancestors , he had to cleanse your house , umakoti , the kids especially uNdabezinhle and appeal to oDlamini. One thing for sure was they would've never been happy apart. They weren't gonna find happiness without each other."

Bab'Luthuli : "Yoh! This is too much but what I want to know is why was my daughter so important and protected by your ancestors that they fought all her battles." 

Dlamini : "Nobody knows okwamanje. I think I should take you with to my visit to uBabuNkomo in EMpangeni. We leave tomorrow morning"

Bab'Luthuli : "Nomikanjani."

》》》》NEXT DAY《《《《

The trip of Bab'Dlamini & Bab'Luthuli to EMpangeni wasn't that long , after 5+ hours they had arrived in ESkhawini. They were now in BabuNkomo's hut.

Bab'Luthuli : *clapping* "Thokoza"

BabuNkomo : "Madoda. I've been waiting for y'all. I'm glad nifike kusekhona isikhathi. Dlamini. Your son still has to do the cleansing ceremonies before the end of the next month. He also has to cleanse and apologize properly to the daughter he wronged and there is a child in suffering because of not being with their parents."

Bab'Dlamini : "What do you mean child?"

BabuNkomo : "She will find her way home. Umakoti wakho finding that boy was a sign ukuthi there is a lost child somewhere and they still can't find their way home."

Bab'Luthuli : "Thokoza. But you said the child will find it's way home."

Nkomo : "Yes she will and if y'all go hunting for the child , nizomuthola esekwe libandayo."  

Luthuli : *claps*  "Thokoza"

Nkomo : "The accident. Isandla somuntu lesiya so you will have to do something about it because of not this person will keep coming back because this person is now using other people's bodies to bind her roaming soul with them and use them to inflict pain on umakoti woDlamini."

Dlamini : "Where do we start?"

Nkomo : "Your son must do the ceremonies first and when you feel like you stuck , call me and I'll guide you through out the ceremonies."

Dlamini : "Okay I'll take full responsibility. Another thing angithi their burials have to be ekhaya elikhulu loDlamini?"

Nkomo : "There will be no funeral."

Luthuli : "What do you mean?"

Nkomo : "Sekulungile konke. Indlela enhle futhi ekhanyayo kuni. Iyobonana."

Confusion won't even start to explain what they were feeling , they were more than confused. They didn't even know where to start with all this , should they stop the funeral preparations or not?

Dlamini : "Fuck!"  He roars kicking the tyres of his car.

Luthuli : "What now?!"  He sighs exhaustively.