Insert Twenty-Nine : End of Season 1

***Nomzamo's pov***

I sigh as I notice the time reads 00:00 and mom isn't back yet , no call , no message nothing and I'm getting anxious now. Just then a loud knock erupts on the door.

Me : "I've been waiti..." I stop talking as I find Uncle Sphamandla.

Uncle : "Nana. I'm looking for your mother , I've been trying to call her to no avail."

Me : "ah me too and I'm worried now."

Uncle : "okay I'll call the house when I find her."

Me : "okay bye." I lock the door after he walks out.

I flutter my eyes open and I'm still on the couch without a blanket which means mom is still not back. I make breakfast for everyone then go freshen up in my room then go back downstairs.

Lethu : "Morning sisi." He hugs me.

Mnqobi : "Hey sis."

Me : "morning boys. Eat fast , your transport will be here just now." Mom hired a driver for them who'll take and fetch them from school. After the kids left , Aunt Ivy comes in.

Me : "Hi aunty."

Aunt Ivy : "Hi baby. You can proceed to whatever I'll look after the Todd's." I thank her , just then my phone rings

*********************
Me : "Nomzamo speaking."

Caller : "Oh hi Miss Dlamini. You speaking to Cathy from Mediclinic and it's about a Muziwokhuthula Dlamini and Noluthando Dlamini who were admitted last night due to a terrible car accident so please come to the hospital mam."

Me : "oh uhm thank you Cathy." My voice is already breaking. Right after cutting the call I request an uber to the hospital. I find Nana and Mkhulu already there since I had called them while on my way. Mkhulu just hugs me tightly in his arms and kisses the side of my face. The doctor walks towards us.

Doc : "uhm the Dlaminis?"

Nana : *shaky voice.* "yes"

Doc : "uhm your....." he gets disturbed by a nurse , they both leave us and run towards the passage he came from. He comes back after sometime with a stern look on his face.

Me : "how are they?

Doc : "I'm sorry we tried everything but their hearts just stopped. They both didn't make it." Nana screams so loud holding her head as if she's losing it , Mkhulu lets go me and tries to hold his wife who is screaming so loudly holding her chest. I feel air cutting off in me and then start hearing everything from a distance then black out immediately.

*_#NARRATED_*

The doctors quickly admit an unconscious Nomzamo while a nurse sedates a hysterical Ma'Luthuli who was in her husband's arms. Bab'Luthuli walks out and makes a call to the Dlaminis who promised to fly out immediately , he proceeds to calling the kids schools and requests that they take leave even Ndabezinhle in Cuba was to be on the next flight immediately. He drives to his daughter's house. Memories of his only babygirl flood his mind as soon as he walks. He remembers how she'd jump on his arms , even as old as she was , the minute he walked in , he sighs sadly , wiping his tears as he remembers that she'll never do that again. Oh her one and only babygirl.

He walks to the lounge finding all the kids sitting together watching tv.

Bab'Luthuli : "Bazukulu baMkhulu." The kids greet back excitedly then sit back down and focus on their movie again. He deeply sighs as his heart bleeds for the two boys who loved their mother dearly and the little girls who didn't get the chance to see the kind of people and bond well with their parents.

Khanya : "Mkhulu. URight?"

Bab'Luthuli : "please switch off the t.v. I need to talk to y'all about something."

Mnqobi : "What is it Mkhulu?"

Bab'Luthuli : "Uhm..your parents left us." He blinks his blood red eyes.

Khanyi : *chuckle nervously* "what do you mean?"

Bab'Luthuli : "They were involved in bad car accident and they both didn't make it." They all start crying , making it hard for him to actually comfort them because even the toddler's who never understood anything he said wailed as they saw the others cry. His heart bleeds more looking at her daughter's last born.

Ndabezinhle arrived two days later.

Ndabe : "Mommy I'm home!" She screams excitedly , everyone sighs deeply when they hear her. She walks into the kitchen hoping to find her mother baking like she'd always do as to welcome them back home whenever they were away , she finds both her grandmothers sitting in silence.

Ndabe : "Sanibonani. Why is it so quiet layikhaya? Where's my mother I missed her so much and I got a gift for her."

Ma'Luthuli : "Come here baby." Ndabe sits down confused. Ma'Luthuli looks at MaDLamini.

MaDlamini : *Clears throat* "uhm baby umama nobaba sebesishiyile." Ma'Luthuli cries.

Ndabe : "mama noBaba?"

MaDlamini : "Yes baby. Your mother and father were involved in a car accident and unfortunately they both didn't make it. I'm sorry sthandwa sami."

Ndabe : "Please tell me it's a prank. P..lea...se. I still need my mother, my father. They still have to come to Cuba and see me graduate. Noooooo. I want my mother!" she starts screaming , crying calling out for her parents while her siblings are also crying in the other room upon hearing their sister cry so bitterly and painfully.