Sneek peek : Continuation of Nokukhanya meets her in-laws.

***Nokukhanya's POV

I was sitting with mom telling what had transpired during the dinner at A's home.

Mom : "You are so dramatic kodwa mntanam."

Me : "aibo mama."

Mom : "Cha Nokukhanya. I understand why you flipped when he gave you his explanation for not telling you about his status kodwa come on , give him some credit. Did you even let him explain why he gave you that reason? Did you? Because for all we know he could've been scared to lose you or fund out your intentions weren't true. I'm not saying your intentions aren't true kodwa what if the girls he dated before actually played him? What if those girls only wanted to be with him for the fame and money? Talk to him sthandwa sami and hear him out okay?"  I sigh.

Dad : "I hate to say this but your mother is right babygirl. He might've been scared of losing you. I understand his reasons because I've been there and I've always wondered of your mother wasn't playing me when we were still young *mom throws a look at him* I'm serious baby. At some point when we were still young I would jave doubts that she loved me kodwa she kept on proving her love to me unprovoked."

Me : "I hear you guys. Thank you."  Speak of the devil and he shall appear , they say. My phone rings and it's my man. Yes mine! I go answer in the kitchen.

***********
Me : "Hello?"

Sante : "Baby please come out. I'd like to see you."

Me : "I'm not in Pretoria Sante."

Sante : "I know , that's why I'm three houses away from your father's house. Now come babe." I smile.

Me : "Sure."  I hang up.

*************

I go back to the lounge.

Mom : "Go!"  I laugh and run out. I spot his car when I'm outside the yard so I jog to it. He comes out and just hugs me tight.

Sante : "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for not being honest. I love you."

Me : "So we'll talk here? Like this?"  He smiles faintly and opens the door for me before going to his side.

Sante : "Please babe. I'm really sorry an-"  I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. We kiss for a little while then break it off. He kisses my forehead and picks me up from my seat to his lap , he lowers his chair as I straddle him. 

Me : "It's fine. Mom made me see reason and definitely told me I was dramatic."  He grins

Sante : "You mean your mom stood up for me?"  I nod.

Me : "even dad."

Sante : "I think I should send lobola next month , what do you say baby?"  I roll my eyes.

Me : "Whatever makes you sleep at night."  I lay my head on his chest until I feel drowsy that I ended up asleep. When I woke up we were parked in a park.

Sante : "Wakey wakey sleepy head."

Me : "I fell asleep?"  He nods grinning.

Sante : "Yup!"

Me : "And then how'd you drove us here?"

Sante : "Perfectly."

Me : "Are you insane Nkosana? Like are you okay? Why would you do that when you could've simply woken me up. What if you were stopped by police?"  He just smiles at me.

Sante : "You look so sexy when frustrated and I love how you translate my name."  I shoot him a stare.

Me : "Mxm. "You crazy. I'm hungry baby."  He grabs a doggy bag from the backseat and it's Wimpy. I love their bacon cheese burgers.

》》》》》》》》》》》》

It had been a month since I found out about Sante being royalty. A week after the day we had went out with Sante , I went to a family dinner at his home for the second time. I did apologize for how I had reacted the first time I met them and well they said they understood where I was coming from but A's mom and gran did tell me how dramatic I am amd laughed at me. Mrs Mchunu even took me out on a date , that's how nice she is.

Ndabe : "Dad is calling for you in the study" She says disturbing me from my chain of thoughts. This one never knocks. Anyway I follow her out to the study. I find both the parents in the study.

Me : "Ba , you called for me?"  He nods. I sit across him with his wife standing behind his chair.

Dad : "Anything you want to tell me?"  I look at him confused , I look up to mom and she is just looking at me.

Me : "Nothing that I know of."  He nods and throws a folded paper to me.

Dad : "We got this on Monday so we didn't tell you because we thought maybe you will tell us but here we are on Thursday."  This is a letter from Sante askimg for my hand in marriage.

Mom : "So you didn't know?"

Me : "No mama. I-"  then I remember.

Mom : "you what?"

Me : "Oh my god! I didn't know he was serious. We were just chilling in his car with him teasing me about sending lobola well I thought he was joking."  Mom laughs.

Mom : "Well there you have it. He wasn't joking."

Me : "May I please be excused?"  They nod. I go lock myself in my room and call this idiot of mine. He answers immediately well he always does.

***********
Sante : "My love." His calmness just made the anger disappear.

Me : "Kodwa Nkosana!"

Sante : "What is it baby?"

Me : "Lobola? Really?"

Sante : "Hawu baby you said whatever makes me sleep at night and having to think about you marrying me is what makes me sleep at night at this moment. Baby. I know we young and you are afraid , I am too but I believe in us making this work. Marriage doesn't have to be hard as people portray it to be , we can make it what we want babe. Marriage is after all what you want it to be and thina we so good together and I literally don't see myself without you in my life in the future. I love you Ndoniyami. *cracky voice*  Can you please trust in me , in us? I promise to remain the same person for as long as I live."  I'm a crying mess while he's sniffing which means he's crying.

Me : "I love you too Nkosana. I do believe in us, in you futhi. I know we will make it work if we stick together."  I can feel his panty dropping smile.

Sante : "So we going ahead with this?"

Me : "Sure thing babe."

Sante : "After five years we having babies ke."  I laugh because he's always saying that. We continue talking until he had to go.

************