Ssn2 : Insert Six

_#NARRATED_

*-Day Before the Ceremony*

_At the Dlamini Homestead in Umnambithi._

Muzi's car parked in the yard and the aunts and friends around were already ululating (bekikiza)and dancing as they were happy to see their nephew and his wife. Muzi got out the car and opened for his wife. Muzi and Nolu were travelling alone since their kids had travelled the day before with their grandparents. A very dirty Landokuhle runs to her mother even though she keeps on falling , she giggles and hugs her mother's legs with her muddy self and hands.

Nolu : "Aaah kodwa Landokuhle ungenzan."  Mihlali follows suit with Lethu & Mnqobi behind her , they all throw themselves on their mother as dirty and muddy as they are. Nolu turns to Muzi grinning and Muzi is laughing silently along with the elders watching at how frustrated she is.

Lando : "Kabu kabu mama."  She says pouting , Nolu bends and kisses them all.

Nolu : "Okay hambani nodlala."

Mihlali : "Chips."

Nolu : "Awekho baby."  Mihlali starts crying , she has no choice but to pick her up.

MaDlamini : "And then wangcola manje?"

Nolu : "Akubona abazukulu bakho kodwa! Ahy" MaDlamini laughs.

MaDlamini : "Sorry baby."  She kisses her cheek.

Zodwa , Muzi's cousin who's never really liked Nolu but as always Nolu never entertained her , she walks in on MaDlamini laughing with her daughter-in-law.

Zodwa : "Kumnandi ukuba omakoti baseGoli , uthi ufika uhleli ekhishini usineka noMamezala thina abanye sisebenza."  Nolu kisses MaDlamini's cheek.

Nolu : "Ngizokubona mah. I still need to bath."

MaDlamini : "Okay sthandwa sami." 

Zodwa : "Sawubona weSphesihle"  Sphesihle was a name Nolu was given when she married in to the family so she gets to be called by it whenever they are in the homesteads since it's Muzi's grandparents house that had named Nolu.

MaDlamini : "What's your problem with my daughter Zodwa?"

Zodwa : "Nxa lona thinks she's better."

MaDlamini : "Ngani?"  Zodwa's eyes roam around

Zodwa : "Everything Anti."

MaDlamini : "Kodwa ke vele she's very much better than you."

Zodwa : "Ngani? Just because she conceives fast like a dog?"  A slap landed on her left cheek as another slap landed on the other cheek.

MaDlamini : "You may see her like a baby making machine but she's very much capable of taking care of her own kids , I can't say much the same about you. Wena how many qualifications do you have? Huh. Don't you also have 5 kids with different fathers? The man who always leave you it is all because of your stupidity. Hamba la uyobheka lamaChoice assorted akho. Nxx"  someone laughs behind them and it's MaDlamini's sister-in-law , Thumeka.

Thumeka : "Kodwa skoni why would you be so harsh on the poor girl?"  She asks laughing looking at a fuming Zethu who didn't want to leave.

MaDlamini : "You still here?"  She asks Zethu raising her hand as if to slap her , Zethu hurriedly walks out. MaDlamini and Thumeka laugh.

Bab'Dlamini : "Nimenzani uZethu , she is crying outside."

MaDlamini : "Mxm. Can you believe ukuthi uthe Sphesihle is full of herself and she thinks she's better futhi she conceives fast like a dog! Heh yazi oZethu. Nx"

Bab'Dlamini : "Calm down Mnkami. I'll deal with her before Muzi even hears about it."

Nolu : "Muzi hears what?"  She asks walking in

Thumeka : "Ohhe iGone girl , you want to go and tell Muzi?!"

Nolu : "Hau Anti , I won't tell my husband."

Muzi : "Tell me what?"  He asks kissing his wife's neck.

Thumeka : "Weeh Romeo and Juliet! Hhayi uBonnie and Clyde dade!"  She claps once and they all laugh. .

Muzi : "What am I not supposed to be told?" They keep quiet.

Nolu : "Nami baby they didn't tell me kodwa I'm sure it's about uZanele."

Muzi : "uZanele baby?"

Nolu : "Angazi baby kodwa that cousin of yours who doesn't like me and I don't know nor care about her."   The two women laugh

MaDlamini : "You so petty kodwa nganiyami."

Bab'Dlamini : "Muzi go to the men outside."

Muzi : "Mos you also here nje."  His father shoots him a stare. "Eh" he kisses his wife and walks out and his father follows him. Nolu makes tea for the two women and then quick starts with baking. The other aunts walk in and the grown kids follow.

Fezeka : "sesikhona"  Nolu laughs. Fezeka is 20 years old and the daughter of Thumeka.

Thumeka : "ilawo makhekhe?"

Aunt Jabu : "wona impela."  All the elders go settle in the lounge as Nolu serves them the muffins and some tea then the kids sitting in their bedroom they shared outside.