Ssn2 : Continuation of Insert Twenty-One

***Muzi's pov***

We all settle down and my wife is in my arms , the others are sitting next to their spouses.

MaLuthuli : "Sqalosethu. Where have you been? Who took care of you? What really happened?"  She asks in a wobbly voice.

Nokuthula : *clears throat* "Uhm I grew up as Nothando Thalitha Mbedu , my parents were Gugulezwe and Thabani Khoza from Newcastle. They had adopted me when I was 14 years old after my 'mother' or the woman I thought was my mother died of cancer. Uhm my 'real mom' was Nomalanga Phungula , she really was a good mother yena cause she loved me and never really mistreated me in any way. When she died , the Khozas took me in and raised me as their own since they were close friends with Noma. Few years ago they revealed to me that Nomalanga had adopted me in an orphanage here in Joburg. They later passed on due to a horrific plane crash on their way to Durban."

Ma'Luthuli : "Nomalanga is my sister and Gugu is my uncle's daughter. They have never liked me before actually they hated me so I guess they took you from me to spite me." 

Nokuthula : "Uhm I met my husband 21 years ago. We had our first child two years later in our relationship but we never got to meet her. At the hospital they declared her dead but I never felt her death so I believe my baby is still out there. I still have hope that she's alive somewhere."   I clear my throat.

Me : "Uhm actually she is. When we first met her we thought she was ours since she looks so much like my wife but when she told us the information we had I did research plus a DNA and the DNA was not a 100% on both me and my wife but we never told her the truth incase we never got the truth."  At this moment Bonginkosi and his wife are holding each other crying.

Nokuthula : "Where is she?"

Me : "They went out to the movies."

Nokuthula : "They?"

Me : "Yeah together with our kids."  She nods.

The door bursts open and the noise starts.

"HONEY WE HOME!!!" Lethu and Lando race to Nolu and throw themselves at her and she laughs.

Nolu : "Hi my babies."

Zamo : "Sanibona."  She greets with all of them staring at Nokuthula.

Bab'Luthuli : "Sqalo. These are all your sister's kids."

Nokuthula : "Ezingaka!"  She exclaims and I see my wife shooting a look at her then excuses herself with the four little ones.

Me : "Zamo and Musa , join us."

Musa : "Baba I'm not a boy."  She says rolling her eyes. They both sit next to me. I turn to look at Musa.

Me : "You know how much we love you right? Although we recently met but you've been a blessing to us. I did research on you and we not your biological parents."  

Musa : "What do you mean dad?"  She asks with tears in her eyes.

Me : "I mean that our guests here are your parents."

Musa : "Really?" 

Me : "Yes but don't ever think that we don't love you we do and we'll still remain your parents okay?"  She laughs lightly wiping her tears.

Musa : "I know that and I want to thank you and mama for opening your home for me even after learning that I'm not yours biologically. I love you."  She wipes my tears then hugs me.

Zamo : "I don't care what the truth is but to us you'll remain our small and Ndabe's twin." They both giggle and hug. She walks to her parents and hugs her mom and her father joins the hug as they cry.

Musa : "it's nice to meet you guys." She says after they've calmed down.

Nokuthula : "I'm happy to finally see you. I always hoped to meet you sooner and God heard my prayers. They never believed me when I told them you were alive..."  I excuse myself and go check on my wife. She was quiet throughout the entire meeting. I find her asleep with the brood so I cover them with a fleece and go back to the lounge.