Ssn2 : Continuation of Insert Eleven

***Ndabezinhle's pov***

We just got back home around 13 :00 and I'm in my room but I can hear mom making noise downstairs with her dramatic singing. I'm sure she's cooking. The smell of whatever she's baking makes me go join her.

Me : "mamam."

Mom : "Sthandwa sami. Come and help me."

Me : "Aren't you tired?"

Mom : "No besides I have kids and a husband to feed."

Me : "That's why I'll never be a wife."  She laughs.

Mom : "I'll remind you of this day one day when you are about to walk down the aisle." I giggle.

Me :  "Maybe in 40 years."  She laughs.

Mom : "When are going back to Cuba?"  I sigh.

Me : "I was actually thinking of transferring to atleast Wits or something."

Mom : "No Ndabezinhle. Why? My husband paid loads of money for that school just so he could let you pursue your dream."

Me : "I don't want to be away from home anymore."

Mom : "You'll speak to your father about it then. Angizingeni." 

Dad : "Talk to me about what?"  He asks walking to mom and holds her waist kissing her. 

Mom : "School." He frowns.

Me : "I don't think , I want to go back to Cuba. I don't want to be away from home dad. I don't want to be away from you guys , I wanna come back home everyday."

Dad : "You don't even want to go to Cpt?"

Me : "No."

Dad : "where do you want to go then?"

Me : "Maybe Wits." 

Dad : "Okay but ..."  I jump on him , he laughs.

Me : "Thank you bab'wam"

Dad : "BUT after your degree , you off to do your PHD in Cuba."

Me : "Fine by me daddy."  He laughs and goes back to his wife.

Mom : "Ndabezinhle go and get your siblings to come eat."  I stand in the passage and shout.

Me : "MOM SAID COME FOR LUNCH NOW!!!"  I feel a slap at the back of my head.

Mom : "You brat. I didn't say do what you doing hawu."  I laugh and go back downstairs.

____________________________

***Nokukhanya's pov***

Mom : "Vuka Khanya."  I open my eyes and they meet my mother's smiling face , she pecks my lips and I groan. She kisses me all over my face.

Me : "Yoh fine I'm up."

Mom : "Come let's go eat."  She takes my hand and we walk to the kitchen. We all eat lunch while yawning but mom doesn't seem to care.

Mom : "Finish eating then y'all can go back sleep."  A knock erupts on the door and mom goes to get it , she comes back shortly with a bouquet of sunflowers and red roses and a big gift bag.

Dad : "I know I didn't buy you anything baby so who bought you that?"

Mom : "Oh no sthandwa sami it's not mine but Khanya's."  Now everyone is looking at me as mom hands me everything. I stand up to leave but dad stops me.

Dad : "Open it here we also want to see."

Mom : "No! It's hers so if she wants us to see her gift then she'll show us." 

Dad : "Mxm."  I laugh running to my room. I open the gift and it's a short white silk dress and an envelope. I read the note          *To indoniyami. I saw that dress and thought it would look perfect on you mi amor tonight on our date. I'll be there by 6pm. Your amor.*   I couldn't help but blush. Mom barges in my room followed by her kids , my sisters. I quickly put everything away.

Me : "And then?"

Mom : "we wanna see the gift too."  She says as Zamo is already opening it.

Zamo : "Who's he?"   I smile. 

Me : "Some guy who's been asking me out since last year July." 

Ndabe : "Last year??!"

Mom : "So y'all going out tonight?"  I nod smiling.

Twin : "what time? Oh my God I'm so excited."  Ehh this one thinks she's the one going out tonight.

Me : "So mom can I go?"

Mom : "Oh please do baby maybe that'll be proof enough to Linds."  What?

Me : "Proof of what? And what does aunty have to do with this?"

Mom : "We actually thought you gay."  I laugh and they join me.

Later on mom and my sisters help me get ready for my date,  dad wasn't so happy by the way but mom convinced him or maybe bribed or whatever but he's very much cool now but he did warn me about some things. Okay , so my big sister was doing my make-up , my twin looking for the best shoes. Mom did my hair after getting dressed , my sister even gave me her perfume since it's smells much better than anyone's in the house except for mom of course. Now I'm done and I look really great.

Mom : "Lalela ke sisi , you better come back nesinkomo zami ziphelele."  I laugh. "Don't tell nawe you not a virgin.."  I look down.

Me : "I am mama."  She rolls her eyes.

My phone pings and it's my date so I bid goodbye to everyone even thou they all wanted to escort me out to the gate just to see if my date is a human being. I get to the X1 parked , he gets out of yhe car and hugs me , I almost get lost in his arm and it doesn't help that he smells amazing. He kisses my forehead then he opens the door for me before jogging to his side and drives off. He parks the car and we enter Pigalle and the waiter leads us to a table for two. He orders our drinks.

Me : "This place is nice."  I break the silence , he smiles nervously.

Him : "Yeah. Okay I'm nervous and it doesn't help that you intimidate me."  I laugh.

Me : "Intimidated? Come on."

Him : "Tell me more about yourself then Ndoniyami." 

Me : "I'm Nokukhanya Ndalwenhle Dlamini. I'm 22 years old , doing my last year in Fashion Design in UP. I am a twin plus I have six siblings. Well I don't know how to answer that question honestly so I'll leave it at that."  He chuckles.

Him : "Okay beautiful and I think I love your second name more cause you truly are a beautiful creation."   I blush.

Me : "Oh well I'm flattered. Tell me about you." He smiles.

Him : "Well I'm Asante Prince Mchunu. I am an architect. Well unlike you I only have two siblings so yeah."  I laugh.

Me : "So it's a pleasure to finally meet you Asante."  He giggles.

Him : "we would've met a long time ago if you had given me a chance."  I laugh.

We continue chatting and laughing while sharing our meals. I must say I enjoy his company he's really a good person and I feel free around him , it's like we've known each other for decades.