Ssn2 : Insert Eleven

*#NARRATED*

It was like there was suddenly a dark cloud hovering around the Dlamini Homestead. Today was the funeral of Esethu , Mlondi , Uncle Sbo and Sam , who got caught up in the crossfire of the shooting that took place. As much as no-one liked Zethu but they felt sorry for her , losing two kids sure was something so painful and sad. Zethu had been crying ever since.

Muzi and his wife and kids got in their Chevrolet Suburban and drove to the hall where the funerals would be taking place.

Muzi : "I'm seriously exhausted with all this drama mina baby."

Nolu : "We all are my love but let's just wait for this to pass then we go back to the comfort of our homes. Yazi even the toddler's are restless." 

After the burying of their family members they drove straight to the Dlamini Homestead. BabuNkomo requests Muzi's presence in the ancestral hut , Muzi went after telling his kids to remain in their house.

Muzi : *claps*  "Baba"

BabuNkomo : "Mfana wami. Tonight midnight I need you here with your family. I'll be cleansing y'all  to avoid any complications."

Muzi : "Ngiyezwa baba."

Muzi then walks back to his house and chills with his kids while his wife was sleeping.

Lethu : "Baba I'm hungry."

Muzi : "Let me go and get you guys something. Pizza?"  The boys and toddlers chant an excited Yes.

Ndabe : "Can we have burgers?"

Muzi : "if I find them then y'all will get."   He exits the house and drives to the nearest shopping centre.

{In the Main House}

Zethu walked to the kitchen fuming.

Zethu : "Uphi? Where is she?"

Amanda : "Ubani manje?" Amanda is one of the wives in of the same age group with Muzi and Nolu. 

Zethu : "That bloody witch kaMuzi?"

Lindiwe : "Eyy wena we understand you are grieving and all that kodwa don't insult my brother's wife , don't."

Zethu : "She is a witch vele. Those bullets that killed my kids were meant for her kids and now my kids are the ones dead instead of her kids? No she is a witch."  Lindiwe laughs at her.

Nolu : "Angizwanga?"

Lindiwe : "I've beeeen telling you guys ukuthi uZethu akenzelwanga iMbeleko that's why she's crazy."

Nolu : "so you hired a hit on my kids? MY DAMN KIDS? Uyalazi usizi engiphuma kulo nalabantwana? Do you know the pain I had to go through in hospital to deliver them? Do you know? Now you think YOU will play God with my kids lives? Huh?"  Her whole face was vermilion , it was quite clear to anyone that she was beyond fuming.

Zethu : "Do I look like I care? Exactly no...."  Nolu slaps her so hard that the ladies in the kitchen flinch.

Nolu : "Why are you a coward? Because you have whatever issues you have with me then I suggest you start coming at me straight forward and not backwards cause you might find yourself not so powerful like you think you are. And those are my kids and you touch them you'll see my wrath."

Zethu : "I'm not scared of you mina."

Nolu : "Okay good for you. I'd really like to know your problem with me?"

Zethu : "You seriously not all that."

Nolu : "but you really making me feel like I am all that with your constant obsession with me."

Zethu : "Mxm I won't be ass kissing you like everyone else layikhaya."

Nolu : "Really? Then what is your problem with me?"

Zethu : "YOU BLOODY TOOK MUZI FROM ME!!" everyone in the kitchen is shocked while Nolu laughs.

Nolu : "Might have guessed. By the way boo only MY HUSBAND kisses my ass"  She turns to walk out but only to bump in the female elders standing by the kitchen doorway.

MaDlamini : "You did good baby." She hugs her and they laugh. When Nolu is out , everyone starts laughing at an angry Zethu.