Insert Twenty-five

***Nandipha's pov***

Guard : "Sboshwa! You have a visitor."  He shouts banging on the buglar. I stand up and he cuffs me then take me to the visiting area. I see Jayimane sitting patiently.

Jayi : "How are you doing Nandi?"

Me : "what are you doing here?"

Jayi : "I wanted to check on you."

Me : "for what?"

Jayi : "If you had left him when I told you too then you wouldn't be here , we would've been in Limpopo starting a new life but you never took me serious just because I'm not rich. I'll always love you though and I'll wait for you."  He stands up and leaves and I'm escorted back to the cells.

Honestly being here isn't nice at all really , sharing a cell with other people , sleeping on the floor just to avoid being beaten up , not eating good food , Guards having their way with us. I honestly miss my kids but they better off with my mother anyway. 

Guard : "Nandipha Mthembu!! Woza!"  Second time in a day?

Me : "where are we going?"  I ask him because he's leading me to another passage.

Guard : "You going home."

Me : "Oh myGod thank you."

Guard : "Ay iscefe , I can still put you back there." He hands me my necessities and I walk out. Okay where do I go? Where do I find transport? I walk up the street , a car stops next to me.

Man : "Ngena , I'll drop you off."   I quickly get in the backseat.

Me : "Yoh thank you so much."

Man : "you'll thank me later"  He sprays something on my face and I black out.

I gasp for air as I'm woken up by a splash of cold water. I flutter my eyes open and they meet a man in a balaclava.

Man : "good you awake."

Me : "what do you want from me?"

Man : "The truth."

Me : "What truth?"

Man : "Yazi you touched someone who isn't supposed to be touched."

Me : "I don't even know you."

Man : "But you know Noluthando?"

Me : "ohh so she sent you to do her dirty work?"

He slaps me so hard , I bite my tongue. He continues slapping me until I can't feel my cheeks anymore and my nose is bleeding.

Man : "Ngizokufundisa abantu wena. I want to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget even in your next life. You ruined my children's marriage. Ngizokubulala wena nja."  He blindfolds me. I feel water being splashed on me then I feel a whip of sting on my arm. He undresses me then pour me with ice cold water and continues whipping me until I feel numb.

Man : "You hired a hit on my daughter , the only one I have , you don't stop there you bewitch my son that he almost loses his life. Why are you this heartless? You pathetic excuse of a woman."

Me : "I'm sorry."

Man : "Any last words before you die?"

Me : "Muzi isn't my kids father but Musa his brother."  He grabs my hands and hits my fingers with something so hard , I even heard my bones crack.