Ssn2 - Insert Twenty-Six

***(Thelumusa) Moyomuhle's pov***  

Dad : "Nkosazane finish up before I leave you behind."  I don't like my real names shame.

Me : "I'll be there just now dad."  We were leaving for the Dlamini Homestead , for the Imbeleko Ceremony in Umnambithi. We had arrived yesterday but we booked in a BnB. I walk out the bedroom to the lounge and I find mom and dad arguing.

Mom : " Y'all will find me here."

Dad : "what exactly is your problem with your sister? Heh? Weren't you the one who always told me that you wish you had siblings huh. That you had a sister to do everything with? You are suddenly this bitter person I don't know nje! You make it seem like it's her fault that you were stolen from hospital when you know exactly that it isn't. You are being very selfish right now. You couldn't even pass a mere thank you to her and her husband for being generous enough keeping our only child safe. Continue being this bitter and you might find yourself divorced! Nx"  He walks out leaving mom crying. I walk out too.

Seriously I don't like my mother , she is a bitter person wherever Nolu is concerned and it's sickening really. Nokuthula always wants to have something bad or negative to say about Nolu. I think I might even go back to staying with Nolu.

Dad parks the car outside the yard since it's full , you'd actually think it's a wedding or something.

Dad : "I'm sorry nkosazane kababa that you had to see me arguing with your mom like that. I'm sorry baby."  He kisses my forehead. We get out the car and walk towards the yard. Bab'Muzi spots us and waits for us until we get to him.

Dad : "Sibalkhulu." They shake hands and I jump in his arms and he hugs me tight laughing.

Me : "Baba I missed you so much." We break the hug.

Baba : "I missed you too baby."  I spot Khanyi walking with a girl and I run towards their direction.

Khanyi : "Oh hey babes."  She hugs me. I also greet the girl she's with.

Me : "Hey sis. I missed you."

Khanyi : "Yeah well you went MIA on us."  I giggle.

Girl : "this is malumekazi's daughter?"  She asks shocked. Khanyi giggles.

Khanyi : "no"

Girl : "Ain't you gonna introduce me?"  She rolls her eyes.

Khanyi : "Okay. Nkosazane this is my aunt's daughter Okuhle and Okuhle this is my mother's niece Nkosazane." 

Me : "it's a pleasure to meet you."  She smiles beautifully showing her deep dimples and hugs me.

Me : "And wena Khanyi I'm Moyomuhle." They laugh at me.

Khanyi : "Okusalayo!!!"

Me : "mxm. Where's mama?"

Okuhle : "Come let me take you to her , I also want to see her."  She grabs my hand and we walk towards a house that is on the other side of the yard.

----
***Noluthando's pov***

Muzi : "uBab'Nkomo gave me a concoction for you to drink. It will help ease the pain of your operation.  I'll go fetch it in the main house now now."  He leaves.

I get up from bed and make it neatly then tidy around our bedroom a bit, although I'm doing all this as slow and gently as I can but I'm doing good.  I sit on the bed and cover myself with a throw. It's a good thing that I showered this morning with my husband. The door opens and Okuhle peeps her head then enters with Musa following her. They both rush to my side and hug me.