Ssn2 : Insert Twenty

*#NARRATED*

Muzi had asked for some help from his well connected friend who resides in Cape Town. He was now in Cape Town in his old friends house.

Muzi : "Mnguni" they laugh sharing a brotherly hug.

Szifiso : "Ndoda it's been what? 10 years?"

Muzi : "Yeah it's been long."  He says taking a sit opposite Sifiso in his study.

Sifiso :  "Still with that beauty? Uh uLulu?"

Muzi : "yeah we still pushing."

Sifiso : "wow y'all have always been crazy about each other since Highschool. How's Thandolwethu?"

Muzi : "She's turning 27 this year"

Sifiso : "phela I last saw her when she was 2 years old. How many more kids y'all had after her?"

Muzi : " nine ,we expecting one more then one grandchild." 

Sifiso : "You the man mfowethu!"  He stands laughing and shakes his hand. They continue catching up.

Muzi : "So bafo I need your help."

Sifiso : "anything mfowethu."

Muzi : "I need a file from 19 years ago about a girl who was delivered in Melomed Claremont Private hospital." 

Sifiso : "You in luck cause I'm friends with the owner so give me two days max." 

Muzi : "Thank You so much ndoda yakithi."  Muzi leaves.

-TWO DAYS LATER!!!

Muzi had got the birth file of Moyomuhle Nkosazana Dlamini. It was couriered to his house in Joburg. He locked himself in his study and went through the file.

He calls his father-in-law and asks him to come to his house quickly. Bab'Luthuli arrives in 20 minutes. They exchange greetings and go lock themselves in the study.

Muzi : "This is Musa's file. I asked a friend of mine for assistance and he was able to come through for me. That file matches with exactly everything that Thelumusa told us but the names of her mother isn't my wife nor your wife futhi so I'm confused."

Luthuli : "It's states here that Moyomuhle's mother is a Nothando Nokuthula Dlamini."

Muzi : "Exactly baba and what I had found out is that this Nothando was told that her baby died."

Luthuli : "We have to look into this Nothando Dlamini."  He makes a call to his IT specialist guy , Liam who arrives after an hour with equipment he'll need.

Liam : "Greetings."  They greet back.

Muzi : "How fast can you look into someone?"

Liam : "depends."

Muzi : "Okay. Could you please look into Nothando Dlamini , who resides in Cape Town in Claremont. 19 years ago she gave birth to a baby which was proclaimed death after it's birth and the baby's name is Moyomuhle Nkosazana Dlamini."

Liam : "Give me two hours."  He says connecting his equipment. Muzi and Luthuli give him space and go make food in the kitchen. After a while Liam comes down with his PC.

Liam : "I found something."

Luthuli : "Talk boy!"

Liam : "Nothando Nokuthula Dlamini is a 48 year old woman who is married to a Bonginkosi Dlamini. They own supermarkets in KZN in the place of EJozini , two butchers and some flats in Pinetown in KZN. Nokuthula is a qualified Nurse and Bonginkosi is a qualified Neurosurgeon. They have been married for 20 years with Bonginkosi. They reside in Claremont...."  He explains to them.

Luthuli : "Okay thank you. Get me their physical address."

Liam : "There you go."  He writes it on a piece of paper then hand it to him. He leaves after receiving his payment. 

Luthuli : "I'll get my wife to come up here tomorrow since we have a journey to take tomorrow."

Muzi : "Yebo baba."