Insert Twenty-Two

***Nandipha***

Hearing that Sgantsontso has been arrested sure gave me peace and a little breather. Now I can focus on important things.

Muzi : "and where you off to?" 

Me : "the mall."

Muzi : "okay. Leave my cars alone and take a uber unless you've bought a car before?"

Me : "uhm no."  I walk out. Seriously Muzi is just so annoying with his stupid tantrums and I think it's time I visit a friend. I uber to Soweto than stride down to Jayimane's house.

Jayi : "Ngena."  I enter his hut and I find him naked.

Me : "and then?"

Jayi : "I was waiting for you. Undress and lie down."  I do that excitedly.

_moments later._

We were now lying on our backs after some steamy exercise.

Jayi : "Seriously Ndipha why don't you let go of that man and be with me?" Honestly if he had money I would've long became his wife.

Me : "Yiu know why nje Jayimane."

Jayi : "You've been feeding him love potion since since and he still never shows commitment to you. He'll always go back to his wife and you'll always be his sperm dish and not even his baby mama."

Me : "are you gonna give me what I came for or you'll just keep on preaching?" He hands me my package. I pay him and kiss him then leave. I walk up to the taxi rank and I meet Phumla , one of Nolu's friends.

Phumla : "so you came back to stock up on your evil deeds?"

Me : "mxm."

Phumla : "that's why you'll never be cherished wena because you are very stupid. You go around gloating about how you destroyed your cousin's marriage , busy bragging about other people's leftovers and that's because you'll always remain the other obstacle in people's marriages. You will forever chase after men who don't see you worth keeping , you just as good and stupid as the side chick. I feel sorry for your kids."

I won't lie her words left a pang of hurt in me. I continue with my journey.

To my luck when I get home I find Muzi in front of the tv.

Muzi : "finally you back. I'm hungry , make me food."

Me : "okay."  I prepare a snack while I cook for him but not without my little potion. I serve him. Right after I finish with cooking , I dish up for him and add the potion then serve him.

_***MONTHS LATER!!!***_

The potion seems to be working overtime and I'm not happy. Muzi is now very controlling , yesterday he slapped me for greeting back to a guy who was greeting.

Muzi : "why are you still asleep? What kind of a woman are you heh? Nxx you useless wena."  Yeah , it has also resorted to verbal abuse. I wake up nonetheless and clean around the house and make him food. I have to kneel when I serve him.

Muzi : "what is this you pig? Yazi uNolu was so much better than you. Nx I don't even know what I saw in you." 

Me : "Do not compare me to your stupid ex-wife."  Maybe I shouldn't have said that cause I'm now in floor being kicked. He leaves lying on the floor and walks out. I try to freshen up and cover my wounds fast , I have to see Jayimane.

Just as I get inside the uber , his car comes speeding towards the gate , he quickly gets off and slams the door in anger. He yanks open the backseat from the side I'm sitting on

Muzi : "What the hell are you doing in his car?"

Me : "I'm going to the mall."

Muzi : "Ufuna amadoda lapho heh? Come sohamba sobabili."  He drags me to the house.

Me : "I thought we were going to the mall nje."

Muzi : "Ay SHUT UP!" he roars. He slaps me and when he was about to do that again , he gets disturbed by knocking on the door. He goes to attend it and comes back shortly with Officer Vezi and another man in police uniform.

Officer : "I'm sorry to disturb but we are here for you sisi."

Nandipha : "oh why?"

Officer : "You are under arrest for attempted murder of Noluthando Luthuli-Dlamini. You jabe the right to remain silence or everything or anything you say will be used against you in the court of Law. Asambe mbulali."  They push me into the back of the van handcuffed.