Insert Twenty-One

*~#NARRATED~*

*_-Nandipha was in an interrogation room with the hardcore Officer Vezi._*

Officer : "Sawubona sisi. I'll be asking you a few questions and I expect you to answer honestly."

Nandipha : "okay."

Officer : "where were you when the shooting of your baby daddy's ex-wife took place?"

Nandipha : "I thought I was here to give my statement Officer!"

Officer : "Ngiyakwazi konke lokho but you also happened to be in the suspect's list."

Nandipha : "What? How? Why?"

Officer : "sisi you are very defensive right now and trust me that speaks alot. Now answer my question."

Nandipha : "I was at home with my man."

Officer : "Your man that is also the victim's ex-husband."

Nandipha : "I guess."

Officer : "mmh. Did you get along with the victim?"

Nandipha : "uhh hm yeah..yeah."

Officer : "if you got along with her then why you would you cheat with her husband and have kids on top of it all?"

Nandipha : "it's not my fault she couldn't keep her man."

Officer : "right. By that you mean keeping him using korobela?" She starts sweating.

Nandipha : "uhh uhm what?"

Officer : "Phela angithi you ladies always get jealous of one another and end up bewitching."

Nandipha : *fakes laugh*

Officer : "okay now tell me how did you know that Sgantsontso is responsible for the shooting?"

Nandipha : "oh I uhm....."

Officer : "unless you were involved too....just kidding." Then the officer laughs while Nandi fakes her laughter , eyes roaming around the room.

Nandipha : "can I go now?"

Officer : "yeah let me walk you out." They walk out and Nandipha just rushes off.

Ndimande : "Any luck?"

Officer : "She's looks guilty."

_*At the mall*_

Noluthando was walking around the mall doing window shopping when she bumps into a hard chest almost knocking her down.

Nolu : "I'm sorry."

Man : "No problem ngoba uwe Ntokazi." She walks in at Pick n pay and buys what she needed. She walks out the supermarket pushing her trolley.

........: "Ntokazi. I was waiting for you."

Nolu : "ohh"

Man : "Yes. I'd like to know your name."

Nolu : "Noluthando Luthuli."

Man : "Umuhle sisi."

Nolu : "Ngiyabonga."

Man : "I'm Sphamandla Nkosi."

Nolu : "nice to meet you. If you'd excuse me." She says already walking away but this man runs after her.

Man : "can I please have your number , I'd like to hear your voice everytime before I sleep to have good dreams."

Nolu : *blushing* "thank you." She gives the man her numbers regardless. She gets in her car and drives off.