Ssn2 : Insert Four

***Noluthando's pov***

Muzi closes the door behind him and stands infront of me.

Muzi : "Uyabonake? You let a killer close to you , in my kids lives Thando!"

Me : "Don't you dare Muziwokuthula Dlamini shout at me as if I'm your child. Uyangizwa? Ungalinge. How the hell was I supposed to know ukuthi he's a killer? Mmh? How?"

Muzi : "You have a whole Private Investigator as a friend and you ask me that?"

Me : "You can't blame me , that thought never not once crossed my mind okay? So please. I never asked you this question when uNandipha did what she did to us , so please ungazenzi ngcono ngami."

Muzi : "Fine. I'm sorry it's just , these tasks that I have to do are weighing on me plus now I have to up my game to protect you and the kids all the time." 

Me : "You can do it just have faith."  A soft knock erupts on the door , I open and it's the toddlers and Lethu.

Mihlali : "Mama"

Lando : "mama"

They both scream simultaneously , I crouch down and kiss their faces and they giggle then run to Muzi. I pick Lethu up and sit with him on my bed.

Me : "Hello LethukaMah."  I kiss tickle him and he giggles sweetly. I love this kid so much , somehow I feel connected to him.

Lethu : "Hello mama kaLethu."

Me : "I'm sorry baby I scared you kodwa umama will never leave you , not anytime soon okay?"

Lethu : "Okay."  Khanya opens the door and peeps her head in

Khanya : "The grannies said come down and eat."

Me : "Siyeza."

We walk to the dining area and we sit.

Bab'Dlamini : "What were y'all doing? Making more kids?"  I choke on my juice as Muzi chuckles and rubs my back. I slap his thigh.

Muzi : "Aibo baba. We are divorced remember?" He says with a forced tight smile. Both our fathers clear their throats.

Bab'Dlamini : "No you are not."

Me : "I'm sorry angizwanga?"

Bab'Dlamini : "Apparently y'all aren't divorced. Y'all are kind of binded together and never will y'all find happiness without each other." 

I feel tears burn my eyes so bad. I turn to look at Muzi and I see a ghost smile on his face.

Me : "You happy about this?"  He quickly composes himself.

Muzi : "no baby ,  I mean yes kodwa.."

Me : "mxm"  I leave the table and lock myself in my room.