Ssn2 : Insert Two

*#NARRATED*

_[UNCONFIRMED LOCATION]_

Sphamandla was on a call with someone.

Spha : "Yes , they were both declared dead in hospital as I'm talking to you their parents are preparing for their funerals."

Caller : "You better be telling the truth cause I'd hate to hurt your mother." They drop the call. Sphamandla sighs throwing himself on his couch and closes his eyes.

"So you thought I wouldn't find you?" Asks the man in a balaclava , before he could even respond the man sprays something on his face and he collapses. The man carries him out and shove him in the boot of his car and drives off in total speed.

_{SOMEWHERE IN KZN}_

Woman : "I told y'all we would be done within a week as we are now done with everything and all you have to do now is complete all your tasks and then make sure that you don't let anyone in nor should you cause damage to your families as all your valuables will turn into dust and everything will be upside down. Keep an open mind to every situation y'all may stumble upon. Y'all are blessed my kids. I'll be following you in spirit and I'll be guiding y'all so please listen to your consciousness. Cherish and love that precious gift for he is a blessing and a breakthrough to you. Now go and don't look back nor focus on the past. The future of your family lies within your hands , anything dirty or unholy like you may involve yourselves in will be another downfall for you. Go well as your journey starts now."

_[UNCONFIRMED LOCATION]_

The man in a balaclava slaps Sphamandla so hard that he jumps awake.

Man : "Ya sthuphethu. So you think you are untouchable heh? Invisible maybe?"

Spha : "Who are you and what do you want from me?"

Man : "I guess you never did your research thoroughly and please stop whining like a dog here! Nxh!"

Spha : "I don't even know you man!"

Man : "I'm Luthuli but you can call me your worst nightmare."

Spha : "L...lu..thuli?"

Luthuli : "Exactly and I want to introduce ny partner." Luthuli whistles as a signal , shortly another two men enter chuckling.

Luthuli : "These are my dear friends , uDlamini noMthethwa."

Dlamini : "Y'all keep messing witg our lives man and I hate people who distract my peace especially disturbing my family."

Mthethwa : "I also hate people who inflict misery and pain to the people close to my heart cause I'd hate to break someone's neck" The three men laugh looking at a terrified Sphamandla.

Luthuli : "Now I want to know what was your intentions in my kids marriage?"

Spha : "I swear I wanted to abort the mission but they never allowed me to , I agree I had an agenda when I came here kodwa I ended up falling in love with Nolu and the kind of person she is."

Mthethwa : "What was your agenda?" He asks after throwing a few punches at him.

Spha : *coughs* "I was to kill Muzi and Kidnap Nolu for some ritual we wanted and she was a perfect match because of how pure her heart was and we were to be filthy rich with her heart."

Luthuli loses it and punches him endlessly until his friends pull him away from Sphamandla who was now coughing blood.

Spha : "I'm sorry."

Dlamini : "Shut up!" Dlamini slaps him shut.

Mthethwa : "Who are you working for? Who sent you here?" He asks kicking his legs hard.

Spha : "Bhekisa Ndlanzi. He's based in eBizana."

Dlamini : "Bhekisa??!" He exclaims.

Dlamini and Mthethwa shoot him , emptying their bullets on him until he is dead.

Luthuli : "You know him?"

Dlamini : "who?"

Luthuli : "This Bhekisa Ndlanzi."

Dlamini : "That is my oldest cousin brother who I guess changed his surname to his father's surname."

Luthuli : "So why would he want my daughter."

Dlamini : "I told you ukuthi she's special koDlamini. There were once rumours that uBhekisa is a ritualistic person. When he started being rich , he lost his wife and kids all together ngoku landelana."

Luthuli : "I need to find him."