Insert Twenty-Six

_~#NARRATED~_

Zamo : "Mom did you see this?"

Nolu : "what?"  She asks turning to face her.

Zamo : "A woman was found on the highway N3 bruised and with ten bullet wounds on her body. This woman has been identified as a Nandipha Mthembu. This woman's limps were broken beyond repair. It..."

Nolu : "okay stop. I'm not interested."

Zamo : "Karma truly is a bitch , I'm sorry for the language mama."

Nolu : "Go and wash your mouth."  Zamo walks out mumbling. "Bese ngiyakukhaba njalo."  Her phone rings , she answers with a big smile on her face.

Spha : "Come out I'm outside." He drops the call. She frowns looking at her phone. She takes her phone and walk out. She gets inside his Blood red BMW×5.

Nolu : "uhm hey."  She tries kissing his cheek but he gently pushes her away. She sits back on the passengers seat awkwardly embarrassed.

Spha : "What are we?"

Nolu : "excuse me."

Spha : "I said what do you call what we have because clearly you using me. Thandolwami you are taking my love for you for granted. Just yesterday we spent a wonderful night together and you acted as if it was just sex while I was making love to you , I won't lie you bruised me. Yazi if you don't see me as someone you'd like to spend your life with then please tell me kuyimanje cause I'm too old to be playing these games with you mina Ma'Luthuli. Sibadala masibangaka. Now I'm here to tell you that don't contact me unless you know exactly what you want from me."  He makes her sit on top of him and wipe her tears.

Nolu : *crying* "please don't. I love the person I am when I'm with you."

Spha: "I'm sorry."  He kisses her deeply pouring his heart out to her.

Nolu : "Please."

Spha : "I love you." Nolu jumps out of his car and he drives off immediately , today he never bothered to wait for her to enter the house. She heads straight to her bedroom and locks herself in.

*》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》*

***Ndabezinhle's pov***

I'm soo anxious about my results and I think the stress is what's making me eat this much. I go downstairs to the kitchen and I find mom in her gown with a cup of coffee in hand.

Me : "morning mama"

Mom : "morning sthandwa sami." She kisses my cheek.

Me : "You okay?"

Mom : "Yes baby , I just received some news that your father was in hospital yesterday but he's home now." 

Me : "oh."

Mom : "Ndabe don't you think you guys should forgive him now? Baby this anger will destroy you and I don't want that mina. Try forgiving for your own peace and sanity."

Me : "I hear you."   She hugs me then quickly pushes me gently off her and stare at my face.

Me : "is there something on my face?"

Mom : "Ndabezinhle Thembelihle Dlamini you having sex."

Me : *chuckling nervously* "no mama"

Mom : "eyy wena I'm not asking but telling you."

Me : "mama!"

Mom : "klama ini yona? When last did you see your periods."

Me : "uhm last month."  She pokes my boobs and I squeal in pain.  "Ouch ma"

Mom : "lift up your t-shirt"  I do so , she pokes my stomach all around.

Me : "mah!"

Mom : "Umithi wena!"  She slaps me.

Me : "I'm sorry."

Mom : "Nyory nyory kok'nuka? Nxx"  she leaves me crying in the kitchen. I go back to my room and dial Brandon.

****************
Brandon : "Babe."

Me : *sobs*

Brandon : "what's wrong baby?"

Me : "mom thinks I'm pregnant."

Brandon : "Yeah babe I wanted you to notice first before I told you."

Me : "BRANDON! why would you do that? Now my parents won't take me to Cuba because of this , I hate you."  I drop the call and cry my eyes out.