Ssn2 : Insert Eighteen

*#NARRATED* 

They sit anxiously in the lounge with Musa in Nolu's arms waiting for Muzi and Luthuli to arrive. After sometime Muzi walks in with his father-in-law. Greetings are exchanged then they settle down on the couches.

Nolu : "This here is Ndabe's friend who I believe is related to us thou , I don't know."  Musa sighs nervously.

Musa : "My name is Thelumusa and I grew up using Doncabe as a surname. I just recently found out that the people who I thought were my parents are actually not but it kinda wasn't surprising. My 'mother' may have spilled some information by mistake because of anger. She mentioned that I should look for my real parents since I had been defying her and her husband. They finally told me the truth but they kinda had refused for me to study anywhere eGoli. They did mentioned the *deep sigh* surname but it didn't help cause it's very usual , Dlamini is the surname."

They all keep quiet for sometime. Luthuli clears his throat.

Luthuli : "Did they mention how you ended up with them or anything?" 

Musa : "What I know is that I was stolen from hospital by a woman Zethu who is best of friends with my 'parents' and apparently my real name is Moyomuhle Nkosazana Dlamini."  Nolu immediately feels her body heats , blood boiling with anger.

Muzi : "Which hospital were you stolen from?" 

Musa : "Melomed Claremont Private hospital."  They all look at each other.

Nolu : "are you sure?"  She nods.

Musa "I'm 100% sure cause even my birth certificate states so." 

Muzi : "I'll look into that." 

Luthuli : "Woza kuMkhulu."  Musa stands up and hugs Luthuli who holds her tightly.

--
Later on it was a full house , all the kids were here including Melokuhle and Musa who blended very well with the others but Nomzamo hadn't arrived yet. They were all sitting , chatting and laughing making noise in the lounge when Muzi walked in and ordered them to be quiet.

Muzi : "What is the purpose of the house I bought for y'all in Pretoria North?"

Khanyi : *clears throat*  "to live there and be closer to school and work."

Muzi : "Then why the hell do y'all spend most of y'alls times in your boyfriend's places?"

[Silence]

Muzi : "Ngiyakhuluma! Y'all leave my baby alone for a week?! A WEEK! What if there were intruders lapha? Heh? What if she fell sick and actually died while she was alone? Do y'all ever think?! Y'all know what she has been through and now y'all leave her alone, what if something similar happened? Niyangicasula man! Niyahamba niya kulamadoda enu then nizobe senisibuyele nezingane ezino1 year! Y'all want to get pregnant?Those boys have never shown their faces la kwami nor have they ever thought of asking for permission to date y'all la kimi , they break your virginity 's and don't bother showing respect kuthina? Ziphi izinkomo zomqhoyiso? Nxx niyadina!"  He walks off.

Zamo : "and then?"

Khanyi : "where were you? We are in deep shit. Apparently we left uNdabe alone for the entire week and we never even checked on her. I really don't know how dad found out." 

Khanya : "Ndabe you didn't say anything?"

Ndabe : "no. I was with you guys ever since we got here nje." 

Zamo : "shit!"