Chapter 8. A Demon in Disguise

It was another day of school. A boring one I must add... or so I thought. The moment class begun Aizawa had told us that we had a task to do, everyone was apprehensive about it but it turned out to be something academic.

A class president needed to be chosen. We all had to vote and decide on the new president and vice. However things took an odd turn.

"What the—?!" I exclaimed. Me...? For vice president. No fucking way. Surely Shiggy would say it's a good thing but this role calls having responsibility and I already have too much of it. Not to mention the president turned out to be Midoriya...

Of all people... I had to be paired up with this guy!?

"You've got to be kidding me! Who voted for Deku??!" Bakugou angrily shouted.

Yeah. Who voted for him?? I want to know that too. I frowned as I was forced to walk up front. I sighed standing next to Midoriya. I'm almost sure Sho had something to do with this.

I watched everyone who cheered us on. Iida however seemed to be broken-heartened; I think he wanted to be president or vice. Or who knows, I thought with a shrug.

Class was dismissed and it was time for lunch. With Shoto sitting next to me I began scolding him once he confessed he had voted for me.

"Sho..." I frowned. "Todoroki Shoto, how dare you."

He looked at me confused, "I don't understand (Y/N) is being Vice president a bad thing for you? I thought you would make a great vice or president for our class, that's why I voted for you."

I blinked surprised. "Really?" I had no idea Shoto thought that greatly of me. It actually made me feel guilty.

"Yes, you're smart, you have great leadership skills, you're determined and my best friend." He said with a tiny smile.

My lips found themselves unconsciously smiling. "Oh Sho... how can I be mad when you say things as sweet as that." I blushed with a pout.

"Wait. You were mad?" He asked shocked.

I somewhat nodded, "Well yes! I... I don't think I'm the best to lead... I don't get along with people that well." I muttered.

"I don't think so." He begged to differ making me raise my eyebrow with confusion. Seeing so he continued, "You befriended me, and there was a lot of boys who liked you."

"Oh yeah?" I rolled my eyes, "So that's why they liked bothering me? Like that one time that kid with spiky black hair stuck gum in my hair? Or how about the time I got tripped when walking upstage? I don't think that's called flirting Sho."

He somewhat nodded, "Well I suppose so. I'm no expert on that but you are likeable. In fact I—"

Uh-oh... I felt my phone vibrate; I immediately sensed it could be from Shiggy. Today's the day for phase one. I pitched forward holding my stomach. Shoto's eyes widened with concern.

"Are you okay (Y/N)!?" he asked alarmed.

I nodded, "Uh... yeah." I spoke with a strained voice. "But I think I have to go to the bathroom though."

"Did you eat something spoiled?"

"No!" I blushed thinking that Shoto might be assuming I had the runs or something. That's embarrassing. "N-no it's um cramps. Yes that! Women stuff Sho. You wouldn't understand."

"Oh." He innocently nodded, "I think I heard my sister say something about that."

I felt my face burn with embarrassment. I couldn't bare the situation anymore and to make sure I wasn't embarrassing myself in front of him I excused myself to the bathroom.