Chapter 9. More Than Bonding

I got dressed in a way no one would ever recognize me and I had to say I was proud of my artistic work. This way I could easily hang out with Shiggy. However, maybe I forgot one teeny tiny detail.

Warning him.

~~

Entering the hideout with my key, and going into the bar, I found myself waving hello to Kurogiri and as soon I spoke a joyful hello, I felt Shiggy's hand on my shoulder; his pinky was up and a hostile glare covered his face.

"Who the hell are you?" he rasped with a dark tone, "Don't you move or you're dust."

"Hey! It's me!" I cried. "Shiggy! It's (Y/N)!" I quickly turned around and lifted my wig to show my real hair color.

He looked at me with exasperation. "What the hell are you wearing?" he asked as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Uh? Well it's so no one from UA recognizes me. Good disguise huh?" I smirked and tossed him a wink.

He grimaced, "So now you're into crossdressing?"

I rolled my eyes, "Are you even listening? I said it's to disguise myself so we can freely bond in some outdoor activity, the night is young and I don't just plan on playing video games in your room."

"Huh?" he blinked shocked.

I shrugged as I asked for Kurogiri a drink. As I took the first sip I added, "Well it was either this or you dressing up as a girl. And frankly I don't think you would want that."

His ears turned crimson and his face looked vexed. "O-Of course not!" He shouted a little too loudly.

I chuckled, "Relax Shiggy, that's why I'm dressed up like this. Now we can hang out and get to know each other more."

"Is there really something more I need to know about you besides you liking to cross-dress?" he deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes, pretending to be offended, "How dare you. Of course there's more and for the record I'm doing this for the sake of saving my, well our identity. Not because I like to cross dress. But even if I did, that's none of your business and there's nothing wrong with it. Clothes are clothes."

"Well you'll never see me in women's clothing, that's for sure." He scratched his neck annoyed.

"Stop scratching." I scolded him, "Or I'll tell Kurogiri you're being mean to be and he's going to lecture you on how to be nice to girls."

"You wouldn't dare—"

"Try me." I stepped closer to him, our noses almost touching.

"Get away!" He blushed as he poked me on my shoulder to get me to back off.

At our commotion Kurogiri then told us that after our bonding activities AFO wanted to talk with us. We both nodded and thus went to do our first activity.

~~

Sitting down on the floor of his room, I sighed loudly. "It's been two hours since we've been playing video games. Let's do something else."

"What could be more fun than this?" He grumbled.

"A lot of things. For starters lets go out to eat something. We could watch a movie? Take a walk somewhere." I suggested.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"Come on then, let's go." I pulled him out his room, "Let's go eat, what's your favorite food?"

His eyes were filled with confusion as I told him so. "What? My favorite food?" he mumbled confused. "Favorite... food?"

"Hurry up Shiggy." I continued to pull him until we reached the door leading outside.