Blue Skies Pt2

Shigaraki's Ending Continuation...

It's been about a year since Tenko had been transferred out of the psych-division and was under house arrest. Things have been calm and Tenko was getting used to the new lifestyle. He became very good friends with Haru, which made me happy because I was finally seeing a side of Tenko I didn't know existed. They bonded over videogames and mystery novels; I never took Tenko the type to like reading books but stranger things have happened. Like that one time Tenko surprised Haru and I with a delicious meal.

"You sure it's... edible?" Haru asked as he sniffed his food.

Tenko rolled his eyes, "Of course it's edible you moron."

"It looks delicious!" I eyed the delicious plate in front of me.

Tenko kissed my cheek as he sat beside me. "Eat up Sweetheart."

Both Haru and I took our first bite and we exchanged a look of bewilderment.

"It's delicious!" we exclaimed.

After that Tenko began cooking more often. Haru even learned how to bake and I... well I helped both of them... by taste tasting.

That wasn't all, just a few weeks ago we got a puppy. Tenko was having difficulty getting close to the dog at first because he confessed what happened to the dog he had as a child but, he really craved having a dog again.

Aizawa was actually the one who got him a puppy. He told me that while he was accompanying Tenko in signing a document from his therapist. He saw Tenko looking at an emotional support dog and they talked about getting a support animal for him. Tenko expressed his love for dogs and the rest was a surprise.

Now he and little Snowball are inseparable. It makes me happy seeing him smile. I never imagined having such a happy and peaceful life. Life surely couldn't get any better.

Well maybe.

~~

It's been about a few days since Tenko was being allowed to go out twice a month; a special permission granted due to his good behavior and advancement in his therapy sessions. And so we went on a date. Our first official date since our other attempt of a date ended so tragically.

Though, this time we kinda had a few chaperones. Haru, Aizawa, and Izuku. Thankfully they were tables away from our dinner reservation.

"No offense, Love Muffin but how did you afford a reservation at this upscale restaurant. We don't have money for—"

Tenko lightly chuckled, "Don't worry about it, besides it's a special occasion so we needed to celebrate Love."

"Oh? And what's the special occasion?"

"Well first off it's our official first date. Our first time going out together since the whole—you know what." He awkwardly trailed off. "Anyways, I wanted to bring you here because you deserve the best."

I smiled at his nice words, "You're seriously the sweetest."

"Nah, that's all you." He gave me a sexy smirk which made me blush.

"Tenko!" I hit his arm playfully, "You're such a tease! And in public too."

He sighed softly, "Believe me if I was a tease in public you'd be bent ov—"

I covered his mouth with my lips. He melted into my kiss and locked lips with me. We both smiled as we parted.

"You know... [Y/N], it was a day like this where we met for the first time. Well technically not the first since we met as kids but the first time since then. Do you remember?" he asked me.