Chapter 15. Trouble in Paradise

A/n: Ayoooo, finally an update! I hope you enjoy 💛

~

~

A few days before the internship took place... things began to turn sour very quickly. I guess it's true what they say happiness doesn't last forever. At least not for me.

For starters All Might wasn't too happy on hearing who I decided to intern with. He said I should've gone with Pro Hero Hawks, but truth is I've heard he's a fast hero who does his job impeccably, so I can't really slack off there. With Endeavor's agency, I know for a fact he's going to put more interest in Sho because he's his son, which works out great for me. I don't need additional training, with Tomura and the other's I can definitely return to UA with moves that can impress everyone.

But even so, I got a long dialogue expressed by All Might 'the wanna-be dad of the year'. I simply remained quiet.

Thus that sent me to go with Tomura's place since spending time with my dad was nearly impossible. Maybe I would finally feel better. But even that wasn't what I hoped for.

~~

"Shiggy, what are we?" I asked hesitantly as I shyly placed my clothes back on.

"What do you mean what are we? We're just us. What do you expect?" His cold words took me by surprise.

"You don't really mean that. Do you?" my voice shook a bit.

He sighed rather fed up, "What do you want to hear? That we're going to be together forever and get married and live happily ever after? News flash (Y/N) we're villains. We don't have that choice. Besides why do we need a label or whatever if what we have now is good already."

I felt my face burn with rage. How dare he... "So you're saying you just simply want me to be what? A chick you occasionally sleep with and work together?"

"Uh... yeah." Shigaraki nodded a little hesitantly. "Isn't that what we've been since the start?"

I grew upset and angry, "You bitch!" I shouted at him, "I gave you... you... you were my first and this is what you have to say to me?! You told me you loved me when we did it."

"I said that impulsively!" He shouted back, "It was because of the adrenaline!"

"Bullshit Shigaraki! You don't do that shit to any girl! You don't fuck her and say you love her only then to say you want things to remain friends. It can't!"

"What do you mean it can't?" he asked irritated, "You're over exaggerating things. It's not like I'm telling you, I'm done with you and disposing you. I like you okay. It's not like I don't care about you."

Clenching my fists, I replied, "You're an idiot. I gave myself to you because I felt..."

"Because you felt what? Horny?" he scoffed.

I glared at him, I couldn't believe how he was reacting. It wasn't like him. "You don't deserve to know why. Just know that, I'm done with whatever 'this' was between us."

"You don't mean that." His eyes turned serious just like his tone of voice. "(Y/N), you don't."

"I do." I slipped on my shoes. "I may be a villain, but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I'm sure there will be some other villain in this world who thinks the same as me and you know what! I'll find him and I won't be just a friends with benefit kind of shit!"

"You're being delusional." He told me with a loud sigh, "You don't understand. I'm not saying this out of—"

"I don't want to hear anymore Shigaraki." I coldly told him, "I'd appreciate it if you drop the subject now. We're merely co-workers that's all."