Chapter 44. Traitors

A/N: (┬┬﹏┬┬) sorry my lovely readers, I should've updated sooner. I have a few chapters already written but I haven't been editing them on time to upload them since I've been distracted. My mental health wasn't okay but I feel better now. With that being said, I'll be uploading more chapters for this fic since it's close to ending, the angst will end soon I promise 💛💛 much love to you all and thank you for supporting this fic

~~

~~

~~

The wind blew across my face and through my hair. I eyed Yusuke with a stoic expression as he told me to stop this 'madness'. Yusuke the guy who I thought I could trust unconditionally, was finally showing his true colors.

"Why are you betraying me?" I asked with anger, "You're like... you were like a brother to me. The only person left on this planet who would never judge me and support me and my decisions. Why...? Why did you make me believe something that isn't true??!"

"It's because I care about you that I can't let you destroy yourself." He explained with utter determination, "You're hurting people who don't have anything to do with this! You're taking this problem of yours too far!"

"That's not true! They're part to blame too! I'll destroy anything and anyone standing in my way," my eyes flickered to Shigaraki and Dabi, "Even those traitors as well."

"Is this something you want or All for One has ordered you to do?" he shouted, "And don't you dare lie!"

"I'm not going to let you talk shit about Master either." I hissed with anger. "You're all biting the hand of who fed you!"

"Answer the question [Y/N]!" he yelled infuriated.

"It's Eris!" I cried as I tugged on the ends of my hair. It was pissing me off hearing [Y/N] this, [Y/N] that, and [Y/N] stop this.

"No it's not. It's [Y/N]. Yagi [Y/N]!" He argued.

I sighed exasperated, "This is a waste of time. If you are trying to buy time, it will not work. I will not let any of the heroes capture me alive or let you traitors stop me." I declared loudly.

Yusuke sighed looking at me, "Look at you, what would your mom think if she saw you doing this? What would she think? She clearly wouldn't want this for you!"

His words... at the mention of my... mom, it burned me like acid. I was stunned. Anger was boiling inside my veins until I erupted.

"You! Don't you dare mention her!" I cried out, "You don't have any right! You don't even know her!"

"Of course I do." 

Everyone remained silent. My eyes widened a bit. 

"You don't remember me do you?" he asked with a tiny frown as he saw me approaching him with a menacing aura. "Hamasaki Haru."

"Huh?" my eyebrows furrowed as I stopped in front of him.

"That's my name. My real name."

He's Haru? Why did that name sound so... familiar. My mouth gaped in shock. Before I could even ask him to explain, he beat me to it.

"Several years ago, your mom saved the life of my mom and I. We were crossing the street and she pushed us away from a villain's attack. She saved us. After that, my mom and yours became great friends."

"Friends?" I repeated dubiously.

"Yeah, it was a long time ago. Several years before you were born. And even then, I still managed to meet you. I last saw you at the tender age of three. You were a cute little kid. Blunt but dense at the same time." He smiled fondly at the memory.