Chapter 25. Betrayal

My footsteps echoed into the room as I paced around. I didn't know how to approach the situation. Tomura's delusional if they think they can convince Bakugou Katsuki the stubborn hotheaded boy who wants to be the next number one to be on the LOV's side.

This is all a waste of time. I don't understand why All for One is even letting Tomura do this. Even he must know this is a waste. Unless—

"Give it a rest." I told the gang from the hallway, "He's obviously annoyed."

"Then you watch over him." Tomura told me as the other villains headed to take a 'rest'.

I wasn't expecting him to say so but I think he's doing this to bother me because he's upset that he saw me talking to Dabi earlier with such familiarity. But oh well it is what it is.

With utter carefulness I entered the room where they had Bakugou in. I felt terrible seeing him here. But I can't disobey orders now, can I? Besides he needs to know what kind of person he idolizes isn't all that great.

"You bitch!" Bakugou shouted at me as I watched him with a serious expression. "You planned this the whole time didn't you? You traitor!"

"Keep quiet otherwise you'll anger the boss." I sighed cautiously approaching him, "Besides it wasn't like I wanted this to happen. But don't worry, the heroes are going to save you and I'll make sure you get out safe and sound." I tried reassuring him but he wasn't accepting shit.

"Shut the fuck up you crazy psycho." He glared at me, "You lied to us. You're working for these scumbags. How could you? We trusted you!"

I felt bad hearing him say that. But I was also fed up hearing him cuss me out. "You getting kidnapped by these villains was never in my plans." I hissed out, "I tried getting out of this once I saw this was no child's play but my life is on the line here. It had to be done. But don't you worry I know he'll come... he'll save you, because that's what he does best!"

"You're sick." He shot me a disgusted look.

I chuckled out of anger, "I'm anything but sick! I'm mad. No, I'm beyond angry. You have no idea what it's like to be his daughter, having to grow up without a mom because she died and have your dad abandon you so he could become Japan's Symbol of Peace. You don't have any idea how it feels to be quirkless and tossed aside, ignored... replaced by some idiot who's suddenly his whole world! He's not his child... I am! These emotions are eating me alive!"

Bakugou's eyes widened with enormous shock. "You... you're All Might's daughter?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed with a sigh, "Finally this secret is starting to come out! I've hated to keep quiet about who I am, who my family is... I just... want him to know I'm not a useless kid—he should've known better than to hurt his only child!"

"If you're his daughter why the hell are you trying to bring him down?"

"I made some bad choices, okay?" I admitted to him as I sat on the floor. "I thought making a deal with All For One would help me get a quirk that could get my dad's attention. Even when I knew they were hoping to end his career."

"You dumbass they don't care about his career! What they're trying to do is end the Symbol of Peace himself!" he shouted enraged, "Do you realize you're helping them in trying to kill your dad??"

I felt broken inside. When I accepted AFO's offer I didn't think too much about the details. I was oblivious and just wanted a quirk, I wanted simple revenge. Hah, who am I kidding. No that's not it... I have to stop lying to myself.

This anger is beyond out of my control. I hate my dad. I hate how he left me back then, and I hate how he's trying to suddenly fix things only because some brat –his successor probably suggested it.