Chapter 10. The USJ

It was finally the day of our plan and unfortunately for Shiggy and I, we weren't able to talk more about our kiss... or well should I say our multiple kisses in that dark alley. I don't know what happened, I just felt the urge to kiss him back... and he returned the gesture.

Was I crushing on Shigaraki Tomura?

Touching my lips I sighed softly; completely distracted from everything and everyone. Or so I thought.

"(Y/N) are you feeling sick?" Sho asked concerned.

"Huh?" I spoke rather startled. "I'm fine! I just... it's nothing." I plastered a smile on my face.

Sho looked at me with confusion but he was quick to touch my chin and started examining my face. I felt myself burn with embarrassment.

"Sho! Wha-what are you doing???"

"I'm checking to see if you had something." He explained ever so calmly, he smiled as he patted my head softly, "I'm glad to see you're okay though."

Honestly... Shoto is so... sometimes I don't understand him at all. But he is one of the only people I know who has shown he truly cares for me. Maybe what I'm feeling right now... isn't embarrassment, it's guilt.

I closed my eyes hoping to get some peace. But to my dismay the whole class started talking about quirks.

"Your quirk reminds me of All Might's." The frog girl spoke, I think her name is Asui.

I opened one eye and saw Midoriya looking ever so mortified. But then the lively red headed dude said, "Wait up, Asui, All Might never gets hurt! That's where the likeness ends."

I closed my eyes again, hoping to hide my tiny scoff that wanted to escape my lips.

~~

We finally arrived at the place called USJ. There we got greeted by Pro Hero Thirteen. While everyone was amazed with the place I couldn't help but notice that All Might was either late or somewhere back at the facility.

I bit my lip thinking that this would be a total setback to our plans. But just as I thought so, the action began.

A portal opened and out came several villains and a familiar face.

Aizawa's voice was alarmed as he alerted us, "Don't move, those are real villains."

The fear in my classmate's eyes is something that I wouldn't be able to erase so easily. These villains Shiggy contacted... they're not strong but they have killer mindsets. I'm genuinely concerned what will happened to everyone.

This wasn't how I imagined things. All Might isn't even here.

"Where is he... we went through all this trouble..." Shigaraki had finally spoken.

I felt my blood turn cold as I heard how sinister he sounded especially after what he declared.

"I wonder if he'll show up if we kill the kids." He continued.

This wasn't what I envisioned when I joined the League. I felt myself overcome with doubt and confusion. It wasn't until Sho pulled me with him as I realized that Aizawa had gone off to fight the villains as Thirteen stayed with us.

But peace was short lived for us. Kurogiri appeared before us and the chaos began. Kurogiri had scattered us around USJ but to my dismay and bad luck I ended landing incorrectly and falling unconscious.

This just proved how much training I need to improve on. I'm years behind these other classmates of mine...

Whatever, that wasn't the point. I sighed deeply as I woke up with a couple scratches on my face. I rolled my eyes. "Idiots." I called Kurogiri and Shigaraki, this wasn't how things were supposed to go.