Chapter 34. Payback's a B!tch

A/N: Wahhh (┬┬﹏┬┬) I'm so sorry for the very late update, I didn't realize I didn't post this one 😅 also I just wasn't inspired and took longer than expected to write more chapters. I have a few chapters written I'll post Ch35 on Sunday night. Thanks for being so patient and supportive 💛💛 much love to you all!

~~

Warning(s): Mentions of torture (Eri), blood and violence/talk of death

It's been a over a week. I've been doing a little bit of digging regarding the heroes trying to go against Overhaul. It was like I expected, UA was involved and it annoyed me to hell and back. And to make matters worse Deku as always was involved. My question was why though? What did he have to do in this situation? I get it, he probably got into Sir Nighteye's agency with All Might's connections. But something in my mind tells me there's something more.

The key to all of this has to be with Overhaul. It's not just me being paranoid. Right!?!?

And so there we were, Twice, Toga and I were standing facing all of Overhaul's men. But with the way things were going I was nervous of what the outcome would be.

"So sorry about the business with Magne. I really didn't want to kill him."

Tch. That bastard. How dare he.

"Any grudges you're holding are understandable. But in the spirit of cooperation... I'd like you three to help with our grand plan."

"You mean HER!! You jerk." Twice growled in annoyance. "You pulled that crap when we first met, too!! So what do I gotta do? "

"What's his deal?" asked one of Overhaul's men.

I waved my hand dismissively at them. "Don't mind him. He's just being himself."

"Simply follow my orders, just like any member of the gang." Overhaul nonchalantly explained. "That said, I'd like detailed explanations of your quirks. An info exchange, okay? It could make teaming up easier, in a pinch."

Toga hummed. "A pinch? Then we'll tell you once we're in that pinch. We still don't like you guys." She bluntly spoke.

I sighed deeply. Shigaraki clearly wanted us not to create more problems. "Stop screwing around and give us some answers! You mocking the Yakuza, you brats?" Mimic hissed out.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue annoyed, "I'm no brat."

"No can do!! Not spilling anything to a creepy little dude like you!!" Twice shook his head and crossed his arms but suddenly... "I can make a clone of anything, but I need a clear image to do it!!" he began explaining his quirk taking me and Toga by surprise.

Even Twice was shocked in the end.

"Why?? No! This isn't like me!"

"Now I just look dumb." Toga pouted.

"No, wait Toga, I..." Twice protested but the same thing that happened to Twice happened to Toga as she began explaining her quirk.

She quickly covered her mouth as soon as she was done explaining. Her eyes looking at Twice and me confused. I sighed, "Oh hell no. I'll tell you about my quirk Overhaul but first explain what the hell was that? Or more like who the hell used their quirk on them?" I eyed the other guys in the room suspiciously.

"I don't think you have any room to negotiate here." Said the man with a dark cloak. Possibly the one responsible for making Twice and Toga talk against their will.

I sighed, "My quirk is basically having the ability to heal, whether it be others or myself, I can't heal severe injuries. But I can also fly with my retractable wings, deflect minor attacks using shield from my hands. Nothing special." I shrugged.