Chapter 11. Nostalgia

After talking to Kurogiri and All for One briefly, I wasn't content with the answers I got so I went to talk to Shigaraki.

Pushing aside the doctor that was tending to Shigaraki's wounds, I shook Shigaraki by the shoulders.

"How dare you! Leave Eraserhead out of it!" I pushed Shigaraki against his mattress. "Don't go touching him again!" I grimaced as I felt a few of my bruises on my body ache.

His eyes widened in shock. "What the—are you fucking insane?? Get off me!"

He tried pushing me away. The middle aged doctor nearby panicked and hurried to get Kurogiri, I assumed. "If he has permanent damage it's going to be your fault!"

"He was in the way! What did you want me to do?" he groaned in pain.

"He got hurt because of your precious Nomu. If his face happens to have any damage I swear I'll—"

"Hey! What are you his lover or something? Why are you defending him?" Shiggy asked vexed.

"You jealous?" I smirked as I tossed him to the bed. I looked at his bandages and saw they had taken out the bullets and he had no more bleeding.

He scowled with rosy cheeks. "As if!"

"I'm not that heartless. I mean I've got people who I care about. He happens to be one of them." I rolled my eyes as I puffed out my cheeks with a solemn expression.

"The moment you joined us, you gave up your rights to defend those trashy heroes." He explained.

"Well I'm not defending him as a hero, I'm defending him as my teacher. Besides, you don't even have an issue with him. What did he ever do to you??"

At that Shigaraki frowned with a rosy color painting his cheeks. "Shut up."

I sighed with a pained expression.

"Are you hurt?" he asked me taking me by surprise.

I scoffed, "Not really. Just a few scratches and bruises."

"How unfortunate." He seethed.

I shot him a nasty glare. "Tch."

"Don't you dare barge into my room again like that. Otherwise I'll forget you're a comrade." He warned me as he readjusted himself on the bed.

"Whatever." I muttered while sitting down next to him. After a few seconds later, I then softly asked him, "You never said anything about wanting to kill All Might. Do you really want to kill him?"

"It's..." he spent a while thinking before he replied, "Killing the Symbol of Peace is different from murdering All Might the person."

"You're just repeating what All for One said so earlier." I spoke with irritation. "Kurogiri doesn't say anything regarding that, but you..." I stopped seeing how injured he looked. I actually felt a little bad for tugging on him and shaking him harshly.

Seeing that he had some scratches on his face I stood up and fetched some stuff from the nearby table. I began to dab some antiseptic on his bullet wounds as I waited for him to answer. He looked at me stunned but he didn't push me away.

"Well it's just the truth." He stated with a mocking tone. "The Symbol of Peace has to die in order for us to rule society. All Might can live however he wants, but not as the Symbol of Peace... that's what I mean."

"I don't know whether to believe you or not." I frowned as I sighed.

He scoffed, "I could say the same about you. You and your affection towards Eraserhead is sus."