Chapter 14. Touching You

Who would've guessed it'd be so tiring to be a student in the hero course. Not only did I win third but it was also thanks to the gruesome training I had. I gotta say Tomura will definitely be happy and so will Kurogiri and AFO. Unlike my father who simply congratulated me ever so awkwardly.

All Might seemed shocked when he and I had moment to talk; almost like he couldn't believe it. Considering he's my dad... he should've been happy. I had envisioned something like him saying 'You did it! I'm so proud of you! Keep surprising me always!'

But it's my fault for being delusional into thinking he could say something kind to me. It just enraged me more. He congratulated Midoriya more than he did me. I heard what he told him... he chose to be with him and not me.

That's something a daughter can't easily forgive.

~~

Later that night~

It was around 11pm and I got a call. I sighed tiredly getting up to reach my phone. But as soon as I saw who was calling my expression turned chipper and a little smirk even appeared on my face.

"Hello?" I answered with a smile.

"Saw you on TV, you totally did better than that Midoriya kid."

"Is that way of you complementing me on my good job?" I smirked. "What an unusual way."

"Shut up." He growled. "I'm sending a portal your way, so drop whatever you're doing and get over here."

"Sheesh, so demanding."

He hung up the phone and there within a minute a Kurogiri's portal appeared and I stepped into it. I ended up in Tomura's room. Kurogiri said a quick hello and goodbye as he excused himself. Something about him needing to go to the bar and clean up.

As for Tomura his wounds seemed almost healed. He was in a good mood. Better than usual, I'd say.

"How'd everything go on your end?" I asked him.

"Not bad, I got the information I needed and I know more about those UA brats." He answered with a tiny smirk. "What about you? Know anything about that lame fight the Midoriya kid and the purple haired brat?"

I approached him and commenced to explain the weird events of that fight. I told him I didn't find Midoriya at all impressive but he's working up his skills with OFA that's for sure.

"He really pisses me off."

I agreed, "But I still got farther than him."

"I know." He stated, "I saw. You nearly flashed a boob."

I blushed, "That was... hey no I didn't! My boob was covered up." I pouted.

"Barely." He chuckled, "But if you pause on minute 116.3 you can see a little side boob."

"Pervert." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm joking." He sighed.

I giggled and smiled, "I know." I suddenly had the urge to hug Tomura. And so I did. I hugged Tomura as I told him, "Hah! I beat his little successor Tomura! I did great didn't I? You saw me beat those heroes?? Are you proud of me? I did awesome!"

He didn't say anything in the moment but he awkwardly set his hands on my hips; a little around my waist. He was so hesitant yet he didn't refuse the human contact I offered him.

There wasn't any hesitation to his following words. In fact still in his grasp I pulled back a little to see his tiny smile of content, as he answered, "Yeah, you did great. I knew you could."

My eyes widened and I felt a sudden instinct take over me. I pushed my lips up against his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

To my shock he kissed me back. He kissed me... he didn't reject me.