Chapter 24. Kidnapped

A lot of thoughts clouded my head. I was feeling dizzy and my scalp was hurting. My wings felt weak. I wasn't understanding why. And then I heard that voice again...

'You're doing amazing, let that hatred flow out'

Is my conscious speaking to me? I don't know. Also, at some point as we all met up with Tomura and Kurogiri at the hideout, Dabi went to tell Tomura the news that a few of our allies had been captured.

The others left began doing their own thing; Bakugou was put to sleep and so I went ahead to change out of my ruined clothes and cleaned myself up. Minutes later, Tomura came into the room to talk.

"You did a great job." Tomura told me.

I bowed ever so sarcastically, "I'm glad you're pleased with my work. Must mean All For One will be too." I rolled my eyes.

He scoffed, "Don't act like you didn't enjoy seeing Midoriya Izuku's torn expression."

I shrugged, "I can't deny it but it's not enough for me. But anyways... they know I'm here with you guys and I'm sure All Might will try to come see what the commotion is about. So get ready for that." I warned him.

"That's my line. You'll finally be revealing your true colors to him. Isn't that lovely?" he sinisterly grinned. His smile made me think of something... it weighed on my chest heavily.

Maybe it was time I come forth and ask him. I may not like the answer to it but... it's better to know now than to live in a lie forever.

"Come to think of it, you're enjoying it too much. It's been on my mind but... you hate All Might, a lot don't you?" I said with a hostile tone. Saying so my head felt heavy.

"What makes you say that?" he rasped annoyed.

"At first I thought you hated all heroes. That you sympathized me in a way considering what I've told you about the Hero. But... I'm recalling some stuff. The USJ incident... it took me by surprise. You guys had the intention to kill All Might not just hurt him. You kept that information from me."

"So what of it? I'm not seeing where you're getting with this?" he rolled his eyes and gave me a tone of disinterest. "What happened already happened. There's no use in talking about it."

The words Deku and I exchanged were coming back to haunt me. The look on Shoto's face pained me. The recollection of my past was giving my head a spin.

"I was manipulated by you two... you two are simply using me." I stated with a look of realization. "I'm his daughter... if you guys hate him so much, using me against him... Of course. That's it. And I was so absorbed in my suffering and frustration I didn't even think things through. All I wanted was revenge... but you guys decided to use that in your favor."

"You're being absurd. No one is manipulating you." He said stopping me. His tone was filled with outrage. "It's not all about you, ya know?"

"Then why didn't you ever tell me that you hated All Might to the point in wanting to kill him like AFO does? I think... you and AFO hate him even more than I do. Why is that? Well with AFO he must be that villain All Might fought years ago, it's not just about One for All... this is a personal grudge held against All Might. But you Tomura? I'm not understanding it why that is."

"He thinks he can go saving everyone, he's full so of himself. There's no reason to like him." He spat. "He's scum, the lowest of the low."

It hurt hearing him say so. If he thinks that of All Might, what does Tomura even think of me? Has everything been a lie? Why does my head feel like it's about to explode? Uhh I can't take more of this.