Ch46. Special Chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long wait but I wanted to make these following chapters fun to read considering how angsty the fic has gotten, thank you so much for your patience. I'll be posting the next chapter soon and hopefully finish this fic by middle January 

~~

This chapter takes place before the Kamino incident/ it's kinda a little AU and Shigaraki/Dabi x reader is implied. Please enjoy and happy 2024

~~

It was a normal and calm day at the hideout with the League. Or at least that's what Tomura and Dabi thought.

"What?" both Tomura and Dabi spoke confused.

"You guys mentioned you wanted money, what better way than to exploit the festivities of Halloween." I grinned proudly. "Besides Kurogiri said it was fine and everyone's already planning out the party."

They both baffled.

"Kurogiri!" Tomura shouted out as he walked away; he began complaining to him why he'd agreed to such a thing without talking to him about it first.

Dabi stayed with me but he didn't look too happy. "You do realize we're villains and we just can't host parties like it's nothing."

"Sure, not any parties but it's a Halloween party, a costume party." I deviously grinned, "No one will suspect that you're the real Dabi or that Tomura's actually the real Shigaraki."

"Since when did you become so smart?" Dabi chuckled in amusement.

"I've been smart since the beginning." I scoffed, "I'm also bored, lately nothing good has happened."

He sighed, "You're forgetting we're laying on the down low. The heroes have been hot on our trail. But whatever, if the boss and Kurogiri say it's alright then whatever just don't expect me to work."

I rolled my eyes, "I know that. You guys don't need to do anything but just look pretty." I felt somewhat annoyed and it's not like I can pull on his ear like I do with Tomura so I didn't hesitate to slap his butt on my way out the door; but not in the flirty type of way.

"Oi watch it feisty hands!" Dabi shouted, but a smirk crossed his face as he saw me walk off, "I'm the grabby one remember?"

"Not if Tomura has anything to say about it." I hollered out.

I heard him let out a bitter chuckle. Not caring though, I went to see Toga upstairs. She was sitting on a beanbag eating candy.

"Want some?" she asked me, "I stole it from that cute boy I told you I saw days ago." A radiant smile on her face as she explained her story.

"No thanks." I plastered a fake smile; truth was I was scared as to what happened to the boy whose blood was on the wrapper of her candies. "I actually came here to tell you the news."

"Oh about the party?" she perked up with a grin, "I heard something from Tomura, he was grumbling about it but I think it's awesome! We'll get to hang out with tons of cute boys and girls! What if Izuku and Ochaco is there!"

I frowned at the mention of Midoriya Izuku. Toga realized that and she tried changing her words but, "It's alright Toga, it can't be helped that you like him." I crossed my arms looking towards a love letter Toga had nearby. "Sometimes you can't avoid but liking someone you're not supposed to."

"Ah, is this about Tomura and Dabi?" she asked with interest. "They're crazy over you though. They're in love, I can smell it."

"Doubt it's love." I chuckled bitterly, "They've made it quite clear to me the last time I talked with them."