Unfair reality

Hiiiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 4 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.

Beta read by n1ch, Shigiya and Solitary heart

-Hikigaya POV-

The sensation of flying will always give me that special feeling in my heart. This sensation of being free from any worries, as all of my problems, is just nothing but small dust in the wind. During every full moon, I would spend a few hours above the clouds just staring at the sky and enjoying my alone time.

"You'll pay for this, you worthless trash!"

I don't understand why Rias and the others didn't take advantage of their wings. I remembered asking her about it and she just told me that there was nothing special about it.

Maybe it's a matter of perspective?

"I'll kill you, you bastard!"

Sometimes, I wondered how the mentality of the supernatural beings worked. Maybe it's because they were born with the ability to fly, so they no longer saw the beauty of gazing at the night sky while thousands of feet in the air.

"H-hey, where are you touching me with those tentacles, you pervert!"

Oops, gotta be careful, these things have a mind of their own when I'm not paying attention.

"Let. Me. Go!"

Just like my friend here, Raynare didn't appreciate the natural scene of the Moon and stars so close by. She kept bitching around for the last ten minutes.

You know, one would expect her to be more grateful when I healed her up instead of leaving her injured all the way. Yet here she is still threatening to end my life. Not to mention her attitude was slowly getting on my nerves, 'I'm really tempted to let my tentacles have their way with her.' Of course, I'm not a depraved pervert, so I wouldn't do that.

"Just shut up, we're here already." As I began my descent, the sight of my house came into view. Akeno was there in the garden waving at me with a smile on her face. I returned a smile as well, it feels weird now that we were officially a couple. Which didn't change much honestly, she behaved the same as before it became official.

"Welcome home, Hachiman." Her arms came to me for a hug, I tossed Raynare aside to hug her as well. Akeno gave me a small peck on the lips, "Would you like to have dinner? A Bath? Or…me~"

Critical hit!

Who knew some anime words would carry so much power in real life? I always thought I would be weirded out if someone told me that, but no I just felt happy and embarrassed at the same time. "Sorry I couldn't complete the preparations for our date today, but I brought someone."

I showed her Raynare, who tried to escape, only to have one of my tentacles locked around her body in a shibari style. "Motherfu-Puh!" Just to make things easier, I knocked her unconscious. 'Why didn't I do that in the first place?'