Chapter 72: Another redhead

Beta read by Shigiya

Lemon Warning!

Also long chapter.

Also, rewrote chapter 1-18, lots of changes and corrections have been made. I'll be rewriting other past chapters as well and correct some plot holes and parts that I didn't like that much to make the story flow better. If you have any suggestions or think a certain chapter needs to be reworked, then I'm all ears.

.

.

.

—Kuoh Academy–

"Okay students, please welcome Amano Yuuma!"

The entire class erupted into a loud cheer from both boys and girls. I just had my head laying on the desk, not out of sleepiness but because I didn't want to face the girl in front of me who's been a pain in my ass since meeting her.

My mind was wondering if I should get up at my desk brusquely while pointing my finger at her with a shocked face and shouting at the top of my lungs on why she was here. Very anime protagonists like to react, and then have Raynare blush before mentioning how we once shared a bed with the entire class. The girl looked different, her face was softer, rounder, and less mature. The other difference I noticed was her height which she managed to look slightly shorter than before.

'I know her, she's just waiting for me to act up. But too bad for her, I'm too lazy to deal with her right now.'

"You may take a seat in the back, next to Hikigaya-kun." The teacher said, making me curse under my breath for the cliche 'empty desk near me'.

I should have known something was up when they brought it in this morning.

The only person in the room who wasn't clapping aside me was Rias. The girl was trying her damndest not to fall asleep due to her helping out Irina with her newfound Devil powers and helping the others to restore the town. She even copied my move and added an open book standing in front of her desk just in case she fell asleep, hoping that it would hide her enough from the teacher.

Akeno was calm, in fact, she was clapping with the rest as well.

Good for her, I sorta expected her to glare at Raynare this entire time.

Or more likely, thinking of ways to punish the Fallen.

"A-Ano, it's n-nice to meet you… Hi-Hikigaya-san." Raynare softly spoke, her voice an octave higher without making it sound almost like Asia. I tried my best not to present her with an Oscars award with that performance of hers. She fidgeted in place, her eyes timidly looking to the ground as she blushed slightly — a sight that many in the class fell for her.

"..."

She was standing there, her outer appearance say one thing, but the eyes saying something completely different, as they looked at me menacingly. I could feel her inner smugness radiate on me. She was trying to find a hole in my defense to attack me, making me a fool to the entire class. Fortunately, I saw right through her little scheme and wouldn't let her throw the first attack.

Absolutely not falling for the protagonist trap.

"Hey there, my name is Hikigaya Hachiman! I'm the president of the Service Club, whether it be a lost pen or any dreams you want to accomplish, then don't hesitate to search for me!" I said out loud, doing my best smile to look as cheerful and bombastic as possible.

"Urk!"

My strategy worked as Raynare recoiled a bit, I saw that smile nearly drop from her face and show the disgust she was truly feeling about me. It didn't take long for her to get herself back together, but not before trying another move on me.