Dragons and Feelings

Hiiiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 5 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.

(WARNING: Lemon scene.)

-Underworld-

-Hachiman POV-

The familiar forest was quite a large expanse of land. Covering a large part of the underworld, bigger than either the Grigori or Devil's territory–it housed thousands of different species of rare and powerful familiars.

May they be legendary monsters like the infamous hydra, a beast so fearsome that it couldn't be killed by normal means unless all of its heads were cut off and cauterized. Not to mention another trait many stories forgot was its venomous breath–it was so potent that it can even melt metal.

I'd done some research on this part of the underworld, a single wrong path could lead you to a pack of dire wolves. Some rumours even flew around about a supposed dragon roaming these lands–but they weren't able to show any proof.

Anyways...I hoped everything would go smoothly for me and the team.

"Gonna catch them all!"

Oh, I spoke too soon.

Since we won the challenge games, Rias's peerage got to enter the familiar forest. And to say I was impressed would be an understatement, I was incredibly captivated by the beauty of the place. The trees had all kinds of coloured leaves, the moon hung perfectly in the middle of the sky, and flowers of all kinds grew everywhere on the land.

I wasn't the only one who was taken by the sight.

"This is so beautiful, Hachiman-san!"

Yep, I brought Asia along.

"Of course, it is, young miss! I personally take care of every species that lives here, including the fauna as well!" This was our guide or as he liked to call himself The Familiar Master. "The name's Zatouji, and I'm going to catch every single poke- cough familiar, to become the ultimate familiar master!"

'Oi, what were you about to say just then?' I worried if this guy was even capable enough to ward us away from dangerous areas.

Aside from his personality, Zajouji looked like a middle-aged man with a lanky appearance. Not to mention the Ash Ketchum cap and clothes he wore…

"Don't worry Hachi-kun, Zatouji-san is an expert poke- cough familiar catcher." So you noticed as well. "He guided Akeno, Kiba, Koneko and even myself to find a suitable familiar." She said it was confidential.

If you say so, I'm going to believe you, for now.

.

.

.

Wait…

I also became aware that she stopped calling me Hachiman…

Normally these things wouldn't bother me, I'm sure she adopted the way Akeno kept calling me recently… but something inside me just knew this didn't feel right.

Like I was missing something here…

Oh well, I'll look into it next time.

"Huuuuuu, look Hachiman-san, a flying rabbit!" I was accompanied by Asia.