Rebirth part 3

Hiiiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 4 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.
.

.

.

-Hachiman POV-

For years, I knew to never let my guard down, when things go too smoothly then something is bound to go wrong. Because nothing ever goes as planned and no one can predict what will happen in the future with certainty.

For example, I never saw myself going from an average high school kid, who just wanted to mind his own business and not work hard in life–to becoming your cringy shounen dragon fighter maybe protagonist. My dream of becoming a househusband went so quickly down the drain that I didn't even notice it before it was too late.

Though I never stopped practising, just not as regularly nor did I do it in front of Akeno of all people–she would cling to me like a magnet and suffocate me even more with affection and teasing. Mom was the only one who knew of this little side of me, I begged to never reveal it to anyone.

'I should try cooking for once now that I'm not in Kuoh, haven’t done it in a while…' It would save me some money from eating outside every day–returning to my roots as some would say. 'Mmmnnn, maybe some curry, can't remember the last time I made it. Oh yeah…, I made it for Komachi the last time we saw each other.' A little part of me wondered if I'll ever go back to cook for my sister one last time. At this point, she's probably already married and might even be a mother for all I knew.

Wait, I was getting lost with my inner monologue again!

"You're awfully quiet, Hachiman-kun. Hope I didn't surprise you too much." The prince of lies said as he was munching on some donuts.

Raynare, that cowardly bitch literally jumped away from her seat and ran to the economy suit, leaving the seat free for Sirzechs to come over to take it for himself.

"It's not often that you get to meet one of the Maou's in an airplane of all places," I said, turning my gaze to the window, keeping me distracted from the fact I was having a casual conversation with a guy who was known to be a freakishly broken devil and also one of the leaders of the devils.

"It does seem odd, doesn't it? Well, I do own the airline after all."

Wait…, what!?

"The Gremory owns a vast expanse of different businesses all across the world, not to mention the centuries' worth of our family's accumulating fortune made us grow larger as well."

So you're all stupidly rich that you make Scrooge McDuck look like a poor man, yeah, I got to experience that from living with your sister as she constantly slapped me with her wealth.

'That doesn't sound right.' Good thing I didn't say that out loud to the widely known super siscon, probably would’ve killed me before I even realized it.

"If it's not too rude to ask, why are you here Lucifer-san? I doubt you need a plane to travel around the world." Play it cool, I'm sure he's just curious about me since I'm his sister's magician and housemate. There was nothing to worry about, so relax!

"I heard that my sister has a crush on you…" He said with a calm smile on his face, a bit too calm if you asked me.

.

.

.

'I'm going to die!'

Red alarm bells rang inside my head as thousands of mini Hachis scrambled around in complete pandemonium! My mind was working in overdrive trying to find a suitable answer to Sirzechs. Like did he know that his sister nearly slept with me that night? Or the fact that she touched Hachiman jr!? He must know about the relationship between me and Akeno, right!?