Rebirt part 4

Hiiiii~ Another chapter is here!

Also I reworked chapter 1-10, it is now a lot better than before with far less grammatical errors and new lines.

beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

Also read 5 chapters weeks early on my p@treon at /NimtheWriter.

.

.

.

-Hachiman POV-

Well, the flight was interesting if I was completely honest. Not every day that you get to meet one of the four Maous as a passenger. To be honest, I was very tempted to jump out of the plane, James Bond-style, and fly to Knockbridge with my [Prison Wings].

Unfortunately, I don't think one of the King's of the Underworld would have liked that. The last thing I wanted was an angry super devil coming for my hide.

Standing in front of Dublin International airport, I stretched my back a bit, taking in the fresh air of the Irish land. "What a lovely day it is today." I turned around to see Raynare walking behind me still wearing her tight black clothing attracting once again lots of male viewers–and even some females.

"So what're we waiting for?" She acted like her running away from Sirzechs didn't just happen. Her arrogant and bitchy nature soon returned the moment she found out that the Maou left.

I gestured to a lady in the crowd holding a sign with my name on it. "I’m pretty sure our ride is over there, just in case you missed it.."

One might think the local supernatural force was very nice to us by sending in someone, but I knew they just wanted to keep a constant eye on me. Not that I blame them for that… if I was in their place–I would have done the same.

The person who welcomed us was a red-haired woman with freckles. She was wearing a formal suit that looked good on her form. Looking down at myself and Raynare, I kinda felt undressed in our casual attires.

Maybe we should get suits like those Men in Black from that american movie? Might make us look more professional… and it would look really cool if I can pull it off.

Oh wait… it’s called Men in Brown in this reality.

"Greetings, Hachiman-sama and Raynare-sama I presume?" Even her tone was super formal. I didn't need to use my [Dual Translate] spell in order to speak English which I was already quite good at casting.

"Yo, you'll be our driver to Knockbridge?" I asked casually, trying to look as friendly and harmless as possible. Raynare meanwhile was in her own world and ignoring us completely.

"Yes, I present myself as Aife, please follow me to the car, it will take us about an hour to reach the village where you’ll have the necessary accommodation and all basic necessities ready for your arrival." Aife bowed forward which I returned.

"..."

"Hey!" I forcefully pushed Raynare's down a bit as she was making me look bad in front of people who already didn't like me much. "You're messing up my hair, asshole!"

Aife just raised an eyebrow at the scene and decided to ignore it as she led us to the car waiting for us to enter before driving us to our destination.

"So… is there anything you can tell about Knockbridge and any recent possible irregularities?" I asked, trying to learn more about my mission.

"Our village holds a small community of various sorts of faes and creatures, from all across the country, that are connected to its rich history and ambient magic–suitable for spirits and natured attuned beasts live in this country," Aife spoke with a monotone voice, betraying no emotions whatsoever. "As for anything else in particular? Aside from the slight increase in ambient magical energy, I see no issues–you will only be wasting your time here."