Who?

Beta read by n1ch, Shigiya, Solitary heart and 8kagi

.

.

.
Kuoh Academy-

Riser

The last person I ever expected to ever meet in Kuoh was anyone from Sobu High. But seeing the guy whom I technically 'stole' his fiance, furthermore, while making him suffer crushing defeat in the eyes of the Underworld by sprinkling some nice words and a promise to his opponent to give them a kiss as a reward—the latter of which went Beast mode and destroyed him with a constant barrage of destruction.

Did he come here for revenge? I hoped not. I already was on the bad side of the exorcists here and needed to watch my back for any crazy magical girl who had the power to create a frozen hellscape.

And said crazy magical girl was right there, hiding behind a bush while having several branches tied around her head like it would help her hide better!

Seriously, why couldn't anyone I know be more normal?

"Surprise to see me? Good! It would mean that my entrance has been a major success, and I have dazzled you enough with my greatness!"

'More like horrified of you.'

I just stood there, a finger pointing at the trio that were approaching me.

"You tell him, Onii-sama!"

Even the twin-drill ojou-sama was here, acting like a little cheerleader to her dear brother.

Neither of them have changed at all, from the same clothes and mannerisms. Though I could tell that something was off with Riser, just a bit, but I'd worry about that later. One would think that the stupidly rich family of the Goetia clans would have a closet filled with different sorts of high-end clothes designed by the best seamstress and flaunt it around to show off their wealth and status. Or maybe they had a closet filled with the same designed clothes, which sounded frightening in its own right.

Granted, Rias liked to wear her school uniform most of the time, but she at least changed into different outfits when she was lazing around my house. Or just wander around naked in the middle of the night.

"What are you doing here, Riser!" I asked.

"Why am I here? How ignorant of you, Black Dragon. You, of all people, should know why I'm here! That talk we had before let ablaze a new passion in my heart, a passion of which I never knew possible, and this kept growing day by day, and I couldn't hold it in anymore until I saw you again!"

Oh my…

"Sorry dude, I’m flattered but I don't swing that way."

I never would have expected him to swing both ways, or that he felt attracted to me of all people. I would have been far more elated if it was someone like Totsuka which I wouldn’t mind going on a date if he asked me, but I wasn't gay. To think he traveled all the way from the Underworld to the human world just to ask me out? Well, I couldn't say that the Devils never did anything half-assed. In such a situation, it was better to quickly deny their feelings and hope that they move on.

"I sometimes, most of the time, question the sanity of you people that live in the supernatural, on why you all seem to have an attraction for me. I’m trying to not sound narcissistic about this, but what the heck guys? I’m not someone special, even that powerful compared to some of the freaks out there, or even the protagonist of this world, and I'm fine with that, too much of a hassle in my opinion. But somehow, I keep having to deal with powerful people on a daily basis that seem interested in me. So why am I getting so many people confessing to me, despite my looks being completely average? I mean, if anything my eyes sometimes scare people away if that isn’t more proof. I already accepted the fact that both Akeno and Rias may not be all there in the head for wanting to be with me, but I am grateful that they are willing to give this poor schmuck a chance. Nevertheless, I have to decline your confession and politely ask you to move on. We can still be friends, though."