03.

::

Yuri grew silent when Seungcheol ordered a bottle of soju with the meal

Yuri grew silent when Seungcheol ordered a bottle of soju with the meal. Steadily watching the meat cook on the grill, the juice dripping as the heat fired, she wondered if it was okay to drink tonight. Lately, work had been pressuring for Seungcheol and the contract was a stressful axe over her head. She couldn't tell him about it just yet, especially when he'd been done with his negotiations only recently.

The members had successfully signed back not long ago and Yuri was sure that Seungcheol had some hand in it. Without his leadership, the group would've taken separate paths long ago. Yuri couldn't directly tell him about her contract at the moment. Seungcheol was both a third party and an artist signed with the company. Discussing details openly could have legal actions for him.

Between her wishing to not add stress and wanting to consult his speciality, Seungcheol seemed to notice her furrowed brows.

"We can call a chauffeur." He spoke softly, watching her eye the green soju bottle that had just arrived. "Don't worry. There's a service I trust. You can drink."

Yuri shook her head, "Its fine, Seungcheol. I feel like I'll get completely drunk if I have a drop of alcohol in my state of exhaustion. I'll just drive us back instead."

He eyed her reluctance and kept the bottle down, "No, I'll drive." Calling the waiter to take it away, Seungcheol quietly picked up the tongs to turn the meat, "So, just eat your worries with some food, okay? You don't look good right now."

"I'm tired from the game is all that it is

"I'm tired from the game is all that it is." Yuri looked away. It was the truth but not whole. "I thought you'd go easy on me." Smiling slightly she spoke, "I'm glad you didn't though."

Seungcheol shrugged, "There was a wish coupon on the line after all." Observing her slumped shoulders, he placed a cooked piece on her plate, "If I'd known you'd get so tired, I would raised the white flag a long time ago."

"At least you face me head-on." Yuri bit on the piece he'd placed on her spoon of rice, "This is delicious." Urging Seungcheol to have some himself, Yuri clicked her chopsticks on the best piece she could see, offering to feed him directly, "Taste it."