15.

::

"So, you're telling me you tried to set your brother up with a girl?"

Seungcheol was trying to wrap his head around the antics of his girlfriend. It sounded delusional to an un-seeming end. He counter-checked, "Are you sure you're still alive?"

 He counter-checked, "Are you sure you're still alive?"

"She was my group member," Yuri stressed. Yuri was on a call with Seungcheol when she came to a halt right in front of a building, "And to be fair, my brother isn't half as dangerous as you make him out to be." She explained, a sudden memory of Woozi holding a guitar coming to mind. "At least not to me."

Seungcheol laughed on the other end of the line.

Yuri walked on into the large building. It was the company her brother, her boyfriend belonged to and hopefully, soon hers. "Come on." She coddled, "He needs to date someone. He doesn't drink, he doesn't go out. And I know it's a bad move to introduce him to one of the only few women I know but who knows?" She threw a hand in the air, imagining talking to him, "What if it works?"

Seungcheol smirked at that, "Sure, hold onto that hope." Biting onto an apple, he found himself sitting down on a couch in the waiting room for the set-up to finish, "So, is it today? Are you on your way to the signing? Did you reach the company building safely?"

"Yes, Dad." Yuri sighed in sarcasm, painting her boyfriend into a worrisome creature, "I took a cab and walked in without any worries. Thankfully, I'm not as popular as you to worry about being recognised. It'll be fine."

Seungcheol was glad she'd arrived safely. "You know," He began slightly, "I'd much rather you call me Daddy, not dad." He grinned, "It has a better ring to it."

Yuri scoffed at his meaning

Yuri scoffed at his meaning. "You were waiting for that, weren't you?"

She walked over to the woman at the desk, lowering her mask and the phone on her ears slightly. "Hi, I'm Lee Yuri. I have a 9 am appointment. Can you please direct me where to go? I already have a pass." She held one up from her bag to confirm with the lady at the desk. Seungcheol too, waited patiently on the call as the woman explained directions and floors.