11.

::

"Eonnie, what are you doing here?" Yuri turned at the sound of Arin, the maknae she'd picked upon noticing her perfectly feign as a member of a b-boy group at a local competition. Even without any training, Arin had effectively won against the local wannabes while hiding her identity. Yuri smiled at the sight of her.

To think that child was nearly eighteen now, Yuri softened like melted ice cream. "Call over our members, maknae-yah," Yuri announced, standing in the company she'd denounced, her hand in her pocket and pride in her eyes, "Tell them, I'm here to pick you up."

It had been months since Yuri had run in the same halls that the youngest hurried through, unable to hide the large grin on her face. After Yeon-Hwi's incident, Yuri had a hard time visiting places alone, being by herself even in familiar places. Her aunt and uncle, now parents, had helped by shifting from Busan to Seoul temporarily and Woozi had taken over the rest until she got back on her feet. It was being here, at her old company that took the most amount of courage.

From the grey of the walls to the mould on the mirrors, Yuri knew everything about this age-old building like the back of her hand. It was a small company with only one practice room to boot and astringent staff who tried to protect a monster that Yeon-Hwi had become just to save their backs. "Yah, Yuri-yah!"

It had been a while since she'd roamed through these halls, looked herself in the mirror while practising or seen the familiar faces that came walking down to her. The second eldest, Yeo Jung gave her a long hug, "You disappeared! You disappeared after that day and you wouldn't show up at the company anymore." Her friend struggled to hold her tears on Yuri's shoulder, "They told us not to contact you anymore and we were so worried when we heard about what happened!"

The second eldest of the group, Yeo Jung held her sniffles as she broke the hug. "Are you alright?" She asked, making Yuri smile.

Giving in to their adorable gazes, Yuri nodded, "I'm alright." She glanced at the only remaining member, Mirin who had probably been too busy finding a balance between the loud maknae and opinionated Yeo Jung while Yuri was away. Mirin took a deep breath in relief and Yuri placed a hand on her shoulder, "You've done well. It wouldn't have been easy to trust and wait when everyone pressured you to give up."

Mirin's eyes teared, "Is it true? Are you leaving us?"

In a way, Yuri had built the group from scratch. Having considerable say in the decisions of the company, Yuri had been on the panel when Mirin had auditioned through the international recruitment notice. "I'm leaving, yes." Yuri grinned as her face fell, "But I'm going to take you all with me."

"Take us where?" Arin asked, unsure of whether to get her hopes up or not, "Is it the company that Ajhussi mentioned the other day?"

Arin looked nervous as Yuri's brows scrunched at the thought of it. Ajhussi as in... Jung Min? Yuri frowned at the thought of it. Leading everyone to sit down at the company cafe, Yuri explained, "No. We're going to HYBE."

"Your boyfriend's company?" Yeo Jung spoke, her tears having long stopped at the sound of it. "BTS's company?" Her tone was higher on that one, nearly squealing at the thought of it.