13.

::

"Do you have to leave so soon?" Yuri murmured into her pillow, her hand patting the hollow space in the early hours of the morning. The sun hid behind the tall buildings of Seoul, the bed lamp barely illuminating the familiar silhouette of her boyfriend, all dressed for a day out.

Seungcheol smiled at the sight of a sleepy Yuri, her eyes barely open and voice softer than a child's. He could almost imagine how adorable little versions would be, twins resembling a mix of his girlfriend and him, yawning and walking around someday. Because he knew, as he watched her sleep, that someday when she was ready, he was going to find a forever with her.

 Because he knew, as he watched her sleep, that someday when she was ready, he was going to find a forever with her

"I have to get back to the dorms before anyone wakes up." Bending over the ruffled bedside covers, Seungcheol placed a small kiss on her temple, his eyes smiling with love, "Go back to sleep, chagi. It's still early."

And as her eyes fluttered shut, Yuri pulled her bed sheet closer, missing the warmth she'd grown so familiar to.

::

Jung Min knew his words would drag the Daepyo-nim (CEO) back to Korea for the first time in decades but he had not prepared for such a quick response. Shoving his sunglasses in his coat pocket in an attempt to humble down against the woman, Jung Min stood before the red line. International arrivals were being announced, his heart beating in anticipation. Yuri would've never expected it, he thought to himself, smiling as he caught a glimpse of an older version of her.

Lee Yu Ri was a replica of her mother, a high-profile imitation of the confidence the woman strode with, the long black hair and the absolute disdain they shared towards Jung Min. He almost snickered at the familiar scowl before pulling himself together and bowing ninety degrees, "Welcome back, Daepyo-nim."

The woman did not bother with formalities. Hurling the luggage in his direction till the cold metal of the handle hit his head softly, she glanced out the glass walls of the buildings, "So, where is the car? And did you secure the house?"

Jung Min rose, rubbing his head slightly, "Of course," he flashed a sly smile, pointing towards the exit, "Right this way, madam." Grabbing the handle of the sleek black suitcase that had hit his head mercilessly earlier, he rushed to guide the benefactor of his life, "You'll be delighted to know that we've cleaned up all documents with the company and the house too, signed under a different name..."

Pausing slightly, she finally rested her cobalt black eyes on the fresh suit Jung Min was wearing. "Yuri, my daughter, did she notice?"

"Not a chance, Daepyo-nim." The depth in her voice made him stand straight, "The sign-off went smoothly. Our representative was careful to not tip her off at any detail. The company name too has been processed for change, we shall be seeing it in the papers within a few days."

Letting the information settle in, the CEO of Jung Min's new entertainment agency finally nodded, satisfied.

::